Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel I just got stoned

Indari

Indari

ovencel
★★★★★
Hey would you look at that I feel like living.

Weed is pure bliss wish I had some

Fuck dude I can’t smoke weed till I officially get hired and if I get urine tested I’m beyond fucked cause weed stays in urine for a month. I think it’s mouth swan so that’s only 3 days max.

tfw no qt will ever smoke with me
Ichigo its over

Share the stones around. Throw em.

Fuck dude I can’t smoke weed till I officially get hired and if I get urine tested I’m beyond fucked cause weed stays in urine for a month. I think it’s mouth swan so that’s only 3 days max.
fuck employers that drug test, fuck this garbage culture of this retarded ass place

fuck employers that drug test, fuck this garbage culture of this retarded ass place
I don’t even know if there is one I read conflicting things online but I didn’t wanna ask the manager who interviewed me cause that might have seemed suspicious or whatever.

tfw no qt will ever smoke with me
View attachment 257264
apply to a kava bar and pick up the qts that work there

Good thing my last employer didn't. I heard he smokes too.

mostly big corporations drug test
I don’t even know if there is one I read conflicting things online but I didn’t wanna ask the manager who interviewed me cause that might have seemed suspicious or whatever.
hopefully they don't. at my first job I always had slight paranoia about it.

Last edited:
Never tried it ngl

Did you turn Dutch?

why do employers do drug tests? why do they care what their employees do in their free time as long as they work properly? jfl @ the wage slavery

why do employers do drug tests? why do they care what their employees do in their free time as long as they work properly? jfl @ the wage slavery
god forbid you take an alternative substance to a socially acceptable hard drug (alcohol) in your free time

boomers are the worst

I'll buy 3 grams of bud today
full

I thought this was a different kind of stoned