Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel I just got pernamently banned from Reddit

E

ERaser

Self-banned
-
I used a new account to get around a ban now got pernamently banned. Can't even cope

I am so sorry for your loss OP. Hope you recover from this tragedy soon

My lurker account just turned a year old today, my previous 2 year old lurker account was perma banned because I abused someone . I fucking hate reddit, i literally have to think 5 times before posting anything but it's good actually, instead of getting aggravated and getting into aimless mudslinging with reddit soys i can just report them if they are threatening violence, or spreading hate this way I get to see them be banned or warned.

This guy is actually sad that he doesn't have a reddit account ...... average GRAY in 2023.

Incel trait: banned on reddit for being too based

You should be celebrating

I used a new account to get around a ban now got pernamently banned. Can't even cope
If there is another computer in your house, use that, and only log in from that computer. If that doesn't work, go to the local public library and make an account there.
I love Dr. Verwoerd. I love Apartheid.

I got banned permanently for just writing a simple "Im ugly" In the comment section on R/ugly on reddit, What a dream come true for an ugly man tee hee, Just have a personality in an ugly chat

Can't wait for that tapeworm of a site to be pulled out of the whore ass of the internet

This guy is actually sad that he doesn't have a reddit account ...... average GRAY in 2023.
Ive been permananned on rddit on 3 different account for YEARS. If your account is still active in 2023 youre bluepilled

I was permanently banned too, but that's a good thing. I despise their dystopian social credits system.

Welcome to the club, happens if you voice any opinion against the grain on there. I got banned for speaking my mind on FA subs.

Welcome to the club, happens if you voice any opinion against the grain on there. I got banned for speaking my mind on FA subs.
I got banned for saying "Im ugly" on R/Ugly

i hate reddit and reddit hates me. i wish the 9/11 crew would've hit their server center instead of the tower.

i hate reddit and reddit hates me. i wish the 9/11 crew would've hit their server center instead of the tower.
There should have been 5 planes instead of 2-3

I wish a russian invasion of washington DC existed like MW2

USA is a woke shithole now and libs are in charge

I got banned for saying "Im ugly" on R/Ugly
"teeheehee you're not ugly there's someone for everyone you just need to take a shower and work on your personality or be happy alone even though I would never enjoy being alone myself teeheehee". :foidSoy:

"teeheehee you're not ugly there's someone for everyone you just need to take a shower and work on your personality or be happy alone even though I would never enjoy being alone myself teeheehee". :foidSoy:
Its over

Why the fuck you even use reddit??
I stopped using it after they banned r/racetransition and nuked every vocal blackpilled spaces on it

I get banned every month or so. Luckily it's easy to create a new account. I don't think I've ever broken their TOS, they just dislike the type of posts I make.

Not a total loss.

time to delete cookies, restart your router for new ip adress, and make another account