Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel I JUST GOT MATCHED!!!

• Thread starter Deleted member 24529
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 24529

Self-banned
-
Wit a fucking tranny looking """foid"""(?) with tattoos all over her body and split tongue. Only mentally ill fuck ups like that want to match with me (probably only because they are swiping right on everyone to see who they match with). Over and never began.

Wit a fucking tranny looking """foid"""(?) with tattoos all over her body and split tongue. Only mentally ill fuck ups like that want to match with me (probably only because they are swiping right on everyone to see who they match with). Over and never began.
fakecel

Tell her she can tongue your asshole haha.

Nie pierdol gościu.

Translation:
Don't fuck guy.
/s
Siema p0laku
Jaka jest twoja historia ? i co sądzisz o sferze inceli na zachodzie ( status, rasy ).

Siema p0laku
Jaka jest twoja historia ? i co sądzisz o sferze inceli na zachodzie ( status, rasy ).
My history is that I was born and it was over before it began. I'm a truecel who has been on 4chan's r9k for years before coming here but it got raided by litteral reddittors and normalfuckers, it's dead now.
And I don't get the 2nd question. You mean JBW theory? It's overexaggerated, but in some cases true. Normie/incel white guy will have it possible for him to ascend with a asian gf in the west and especially if he travels to SEA countries. Even in Japan I guess. But that shit's not for us, since we barely have any Asian girls even in large cities and those can pick from Chad Mateusz or Chadlite Sławek.

My history is that I was born and it was over before it began. I'm a truecel who has been on 4chan's r9k for years before coming here but it got raided by litteral reddittors and normalfuckers, it's dead now.
And I don't get the 2nd question. You mean JBW theory? It's overexaggerated, but in some cases true. Normie/incel white guy will have it possible for him to ascend with a asian gf in the west and especially if he travels to SEA countries. Even in Japan I guess. But that shit's not for us, since we barely have any Asian girls even in large cities and those can pick from Chad Mateusz or Chadlite Sławek.
na /r9k/ mieliście dużo racebaitów ?
Plus ja jestem blondecelem i gdy mówią 'biały' myślą o urodzie włoskiego chada.
No i nie wiem czy chciałbym z nie biała kobietą. Kolorowi ( kobiety i mężczyzni ) są obrzydliwi

Last edited:

This is bragging. You're not supposed to talk about the matches you make. Some people get no matches.

Don't knock trannies. A friend of mine bangs them and I bet he's nutting left and right

This is supporting gay stuff. You're not supposed to talk about how great you think sex with men is.

na /r9k/ mieliście dużo racebaitów ?
Plus ja jestem blondecelem i gdy mówią 'biały' myślą o urodzie włoskiego chada.
Yeah there were some racebaits but they weren't the biggest problem. The whole board became ridden with normies and SJWs. You literally couldn't laught at ny foid there, pic related:
Old roastie white knights

That's why I prefer honeypot.co since it doesn't allow shit like this. Since 4chan changed owners (fuck the chink moot) it became normie tier, since it was raided with reddit cucks and SJWs (this iisn't even a theory, there are proofs that there were and are controlled groups of leftists residing on 4chan to make shitty threads and derail any non-PC coversations like pic related), it became cancer. It's dead. That' why we MUST keep closed registration.
This is bragging. You're not supposed to talk about the matches you make. Some people get no matches.

This is supporting gay stuff. You're not supposed to talk about how great you think sex with men is.
Okay, mr. reddit.

How do you know she is a tranny? Also if she isn't, volcel if you wouldn't. As long as she isn't a landwhale.

Chadadabnow

How do you know she is a tranny? Also if she isn't, volcel if you wouldn't. As long as she isn't a landwhale.

Chadadabnow
Looks like one, thats what I mant. Never put dick in crazy. Not volcel if you think this.

an incel matches with an incel :forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:

Don't knock trannies. A friend of mine bangs them and I bet he's nutting left and right
@Colvin76 what do you think Knjaad will think of this?

There was a curry in Melbourne who matched a foid like that, totally weird and fucked up, fat, trannymaxxed.

And when they met she killed him (no, she didn't go to jail, foid privelege), and I don't think he even got to have sex.

Meanwhile his parents back in their poor village are totally screwed as they put all their cash into sending him there, hoping he could STEM maxx and then start sending them Aussie buxx, which they could use to get a curry arranged marriage foid

There was a curry in Melbourne who matched a foid like that, totally weird and fucked up, fat, trannymaxxed.

And when they met she killed him (no, she didn't go to jail, foid privelege), and I don't think he even got to have sex.

Meanwhile his parents back in their poor village are totally screwed as they put all their cash into sending him there, hoping he could STEM maxx and then start sending them Aussie buxx, which they could use to get a curry arranged marriage foid
Brutal tbh
Brutal tbh
Was it a trannny??

OK :chad: , please leave this forum, we don't need your bragging here

Beztytuu2

>Cigarettes
>Those tattoos
>Cuts

>VOLCEL IF WOULDNT :soy: :soy::soy::soy:

Beztytuu

I wonder how a blowjob from her might feel like. My dick would be between her tongue.
She would probably throw rape allegations on you afterwards.

That's her tongue? Holy fuck I thought it was candy. JFL.