Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Gaming I just got chat muted on Mordhau for 27 days due to racism and sexism

Atavistic Autist

Atavistic Autist

Intersectional autistic supremacy
★★★★★
A small but vocal minority of egalitarian bigots get to dictate the discourse on virtually all mainstream media platforms, even those which are renowned for their free thinkers, such as gaming lobbies.

This is a problem.

A small but vocal minority of egalitarian bigots get to dictate the discourse on virtually all mainstream media platforms, even those which are renowned for their free thinkers, such as gaming lobbies.

This is a problem.

What did you say exactly?

game over whittu piggu

Egalitarian bigots sounds like an oxymoron but it is so true...they pick and choose minorities like candy. It's all about who has the most to offer them socially or economically.

Brutal.
They hated you because you spoke the truth probably tbh.

Have you tried using VX gas on them?

What did he exactly say on there to get banned? Just curious.
I said that Blacks should kill Whites, and Whites should kill Blacks, and both Blacks and Whites should kill Jews, among other inspirational statements of wisdom.

I said that Blacks should kill Whites, and Whites should kill Blacks, and both Blacks and Whites should kill Jews, among other inspirational statements of wisdom.

Well saying others should kill eachother for somethubg thay cant change seems like a faie reason for a ban.

Well saying others should kill eachother for somethubg thay cant change seems like a faie reason for a ban.
"I am interested in the preservation of social peace because I support the prevailing power structure and the foundations on which it is built" :soy:

"I am interested in the preservation of social peace because I support the prevailing power structure and the foundations on which it is built" :soy:

No the reason i think it was fajr as youre sayibg that we should kill eachother over sjib color whixh in itself is racist.

No the reason i think it was fajr as youre sayibg that we should kill eachother over sjib color whixh in itself is racist.
Race is the most prominent fault point in American politics, so it is in the interests of social revolutionaries to shake it up and promote friction.

The accusation of "racism" is hypocritical and inherently tethered to power dynamics, and means little more than "racial discourse which potentially threatens the power structure."

Expressions of racial animosity which benefit the power structure are allowed and even encouraged, such as hatred against Muslims following 9/11 (in order to spread jingoism) or Black hatred towards Whites during the Corona quarantines (in order to undermine social distancing and jump-start "muh economy" through convenient mass-demonstrations), but expressions of racial animosity which may destabilize the power structure, such as hating Jews or the idea of cumskin consciousness in general, are suppressed.

Last edited:
Race is the most prominent fault point in American politics, so it is in the interests of social revolutionaries to shake it up and promote friction.

The accusation of "racism" is hypocritical and inherently tethered to power dynamics, and means little more than "racial discourse which potentially threatens the power structure."

Expressions of racial animosity which benefit the power structure are allowed and even encouraged, such as hatred against Muslims following 9/11 (in order to spread jingoism) or Black hatred towards Whites during the Corona quarantines (in order to undermine social distancing and jump-start "muh economy" through convenient mass-demonstrations), but expressions of racial animosity which may destabilize the power structure, such as hating Jews or the idea of cumskin consciousness in general, are suppressed.

Isnt it racist to want to kill someone based on skin color? :waitwhat:

Isnt it racist to want to kill someone based on skin color? :waitwhat:
My point is that the term is meaningless outside of power dynamics. "Racist" means nothing but "what you're saying may disturb social peace in a way that makes it more difficult for the ruling class to control society, rather than easier."

Hence wanting to kill Muslims after 9/11 was celebrated, and Blacks wanting to kill Whites in the form of statues (extensions of the ego of Whites) is celebrated, because these were/are in the interests of the ruling class.

My point is that the term is meaningless outside of power dynamics. "Racist" means nothing but "what you're saying may disturb social peace in a way that makes it more difficult for the ruling class to control society, rather than easier."

Hence wanting to kill Muslims after 9/11 was celebrated, and Blacks wanting to kill Whites in the form of statues (extensions of the ego of Whites) is celebrated, because these were/are in the interests of the ruling class.

With the internet, whites will never be forgotten.