Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel I just got called ugly by 5 foids

MisterMeme

MisterMeme

Bleached niggercel
I was coming back from the gym and a group of 5 passed by me and all star calling me ugly repeatedly. I ran home because of the rage
and I am now considering suicide

Welcome to incel universe!

seems like LARP, how old were the foids?

maybe going ER is better but I am an NL cel so that is going to be hard

sorry to hear that man but you shouldve done something

what in the fuck? foids are fucking heartless...

well I am gym celling so going outside was my only option

People spent all my teenage years to telling me I'm ugly. If you are really ugly like me, these things often happen to you.

Last edited:
so much cucktears fags are probably laughing at my suffering. TO YOU I HAVE ONE MESSAGE DIE

83593CEB 7914 4AEC 92F6 E57817022C4B

Welcome to my life.

It was clearly your personality :)

You should have tried and fight back. Have some self respect and and gather all your stregnth and answer back the next time you see those evil female humans. Call them sluts , whores, or anything else or start a fight and spread lies for them
. I am sorry something like that happent to you, but we must learn to fight back. They can do nothing if you insult them back, don't touch them obviously just fight them with your words. Words or insults can hurt them too...

I spent all my teenage years telling me I'm ugly. If you are really ugly like me, these things often happen to you.
I need to be honest I always saw myself a mentalcel but today i realized i was just coping and lying to myself I taught that it was just my autism or my Social Anxiety well ITSOVER

Well you live only once, so it's better to forget and move one. Don't let random people's words hurt you.

they all looked 20-24 so they were in there prime
You should have atleast told them to fuck off or threatened them to back off not just ran away, I mean there fucking foids they cant do shit without a cuck around to follow there whims.

Hit them with instant guilt, next time tell them your face was misshapen in a car accident, you must speak without malice or sarcasm.

I’m going to make a thread soon about how to deal with bullying through subterfuge tactics and effective responses.

Hit them with instant guilt, next time tell them your face was misshapen in a car accident, you must speak without malice or sarcasm.

I’m going to make a thread soon about how to deal with bullying through subterfuge tactics and effective responses.
they would laugh even more.

When I was in High School the kids were laughing their asses off and insulting my mother because she was dying on her deathbed.

There is nothing I hate more than women and society.

I have very high standards of beauty so I am very good at pointing out the flaws in not only myself but others. If you point out their physical flaws it cuts deep. The hotter they are the more insecure they are.
Show me a picture of any woman or girl I will tell you her flaws and physical insecurities.

When I was in High School the kids were laughing their asses off and insulting my mother because she was dying on her deathbed.

I read a story and watched a Youtube video where they were bullying a little girl even after she had committed suicide. Some people are just evil.

That is high school mentality, I assure you if you say this there will come a point in their lives where they regret it. For most adults this happens instantaneously, but for teenagers it will happen further down the line. If this happens then you have made a positive difference, even if it is not instantaneously visible.

That is high school mentality, I assure you if you say this there will come a point in their lives where they regret it. For most adults this happens instantaneously, but for teenagers it will happen further down the line. If this happens then you have made a positive difference, even if it is not instantaneously visible.

When I was in the 4th grade I said something very insensitive to a little girl who just lost her dad. I still feel bad about it and remember it to this very day. I think what you say is very true.

LARP
When I was in the 4th grade I said something very insensitive to a little girl who just lost her dad. I still feel bad about it and remember it to this very day. I think what you say is very true.
Good lifefuel I hope the bitch cried

fucking beta cuck you should have approach them calmly -> sudden attack --->> beat the shit out at least one ot them

Without a doubt larp. This just doesn't happen in reality. They would giggle to themselves never directly call someone ugly. They are sneaky creatures.

And the guilt will prevent you from doing it again, it can be a very powerful force of prevention, guilt.

And the guilt will prevent you from doing it again, it can be a very powerful force of prevention, guilt.

Yes. I had to learn compassion and empathy though. I am Autistic. I have though and I understand whats right or wrong. I feel bad because I understand how it feels.
I have never been called ugly in real life but I've had it happen a lot online especially on dating sites.

And then the media acts surprised when an incel really loses it because of these cunts and stabs them to death. :lul:

I was coming back from the gym and a group of 5 passed by me and all star calling me ugly repeatedly. I ran home because of the rage
and I am now considering suicide
The post seems too apathetic to be real ngl.
Most likely a LARP.

I'm sorry bro. That's horrible

That is such a bluepill cope.

I met those same guys almost a decade later and they were still the exact same. They tried to bully me again as soon as they saw me 10+ years later. They had zero remorse.

To add insult to injury the guy who bullied me the most has a good looking,sweet loving wife and he spent his 20s travelling the world with her and he has a huge circle of friends. Pretty much the perfect life, while I´ve experience nothing but pain and rejection by society along with endless abuse and humiliation by women.

That's kind of expected when you're morbidly obese.
OP is not LARPing, he's just extra F A T T.
Too bad it doesn't apply to landwhales.