Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal I just got blackpilled in Roblox

Adolf Kitler

Adolf Kitler

brainrotted zoomercel
★★★★★
I WAS PLAYING THIS BOOTH GAME IN ROBLOX WITH @elliotmaxxer AND I FIND THIS
NOT SIGMA

Last edited:

Adolf Kitler

brainrotted zoomercel​

yo can i get the link to the elliot shirt

brutal robloxpill…

Over for bloxycels

That game is always full of trannys and faggots

536112432 6708206173 1718830896721

roblox tcc meetup

What is thou doing playing goyblox?

That’s brutal :feelsbadman:
Reminds me of a story where I experienced the blackpill on Roblox:
Something similar actually happened to me :feelskek: I had a foid friend me after we played this tower defense game, then when we joined a new room together she ran up to this guy who was obviously much higher level and kept running around him going "ooh you have all the higher level units!!" :feelskek: haven't heard from her since. Wasn't a big deal, i assume this kind of thing happens all the time with people friending other people and just forgetting about them.

Brutal probably some tik tok looksmax queer wrote that too. Also why would you say the name to this site now more normies are going to join

Brutal probably some tik tok looksmax queer wrote that too. Also why would you say the name to this site now more normies are going to join
He just said ".IS" I don't think anyone is gonna know

What is thou doing playing goyblox?
Jews now target roblox? I wouldn't be surprised bc roblox is insanely popular with children all around the world

Jews now target roblox? I wouldn't be surprised bc roblox is insanely popular with children all around the world
It’s a site that in general is a breeding ground for bitchy foid teens who treat it like a social hangout, lots of rampant LGBTQ + cults (“De Pride Isle”, etc … )

Can't wait for news outlets to pick this shit up, "Incel Group brainwashing your children" :feelshaha:

what’s the name of the clothes you guys are wearing

What’s your user