Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL I just got banned from a church I use to go to

Hugh Jasoul

Hugh Jasoul

Recruit
★★
I use to go to this large church before I was fully blackpilled. I eventually quit because the people were very rude to me and basically bullied me and I was a fucking cuck and would just “turn the other cheek” as the lord said. Recently I used my skills to get all the peoples phone numbers I don’t like and I’ve been leaving harassing messages and calls to them. I also saw on the church website they support Zionism and kikes bombing Palestinians. This made me even more mad and I started calling them and screaming at them that I want all my donation money back. I guess the final straw is I called one of the pastors a nigger. I just got a call from the police department in that area saying that I am now banned from the church grounds and that it’s now trespassing and that I can’t call anyone else or it’s harassment. Honestly for me this is a badge of honor I’m glad I hit a lot of nerves. I could have been secretive with my identity but I really wanted these people to know who I am and how I feel.

Become catholic brocel. I'm a maronite catholic from Lebanon. There's no isreali flags in catholic Churches