Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

i just got back from my walk

Dr. Autismo

Dr. Autismo

Foid punchER
★★★★★
all i did was walk around town and bought some drinks.
i went out wearing a black bandana around my head (i'm not a wigger) a t shirt i like, black suit trousers and my new black grinders.
speaking of, like with most new shoes i get, my new pair started picking and peeling skin off my feet, specifically my left foot.
and don't worry, i'm not posting a pic, but a bit of skin on my left heel has been peeled off.
it will heel in a week at the most, but if i'm going out, i'll have to wear my left shoe without a sock and with my foot halfway in with my heel sticking out.

nothing was really going on in town, it was same shit, different day pretty much.
as i predicted, i got mogged by some chads and prettyboys, even facemogger manlets.
also, like i said, i was ignored and avoided by foids,
this frustrates me deeply because there are plenty of absolutely gorgeous women in my town, i'm sure there would be good girlfriends, wives and potential mothers tbh.
problem is, they've been brainwashed from the pram to despise a generation of human who look like me, white, straight males, and they despise things like romance, relationships, pregnancy, childbirth and motherhood.
unless your chad or a prettyboy, which i am not irl.

irl, i look like a combo of Jon Moxley:

and Micheal Ryan (hungerford shooter btw)

michael-ryan-003.jpg

not bragging btw, and even i do mog you, white britbong whores still think i'm subhuman and treat me as such, even though IS users rated me as a ltn/failed normie.
not bragging either btw.
i would also properly ascend with a whitecunt if i was a nigger, paki or gandhi, whitecunts worship those mongrols for some reason.
plenty of these cunts likely saw the barbie movie as soon as it was in uk cinemas and think its one of the best films ever made.
i'll end this with a quote from Wheat Wafffles: "yeah pretty much it,"

Last edited:
@lowz1r @VideoGameCoper @ @Sloth.Belgrade @Kinkcel1 @Brainy

I hope you enjoyed it besides the mogging that occurred

Get some creepshots next time brocel :feelsautistic: congrats on being active

I don't blame women for ignoring me

It's not their fault that I am dysgenic. Evolution is meant to destroy scums like me

Wigger.
Are you part of The Wiggles?

that being said though, if i had to opportunity to fuck a nigger foid, i would, but not reproduce with her.
Of course not, and why would you? We're blackpillers for crying out loud.:blackpill::feelsokman:

Of course not, and why would you? We're blackpillers for crying out loud.:blackpill::feelsokman:
unfortunately, non-white foids where i live have been westernized and groomed by SOYciety to hate white men.
not as bad as how white foids hate white men, but still pretty damn bad.

unfortunately, non-white foids where i live have been westernized and groomed by SOYciety to hate white men.
not as bad as how white foids hate white men, but still pretty damn bad.
That's Gigaragefuel for you White-Americancels, and understandably so. Fortunately that's not the case for us Chad-Zealandcels (New Zealandcels) and I assume Chadstraliancels too.

That's Gigaragefuel for you White-Americancels, and understandably so. Fortunately that's not the case for us Chad-Zealandcels (New Zealandcels) and I assume Chadstraliancels too.
i'm a white-britishcel, the jewnited cUcKdom is the feminist, shitskin worshipping crapital of the west

Last edited:
Good Gandy! It's cucked there too in Britain, the Britian, out of all countries, Britain.:feelsrope:
unfortunately, you can't spell cUcK without the UK.
though as far as i know, 4 ukincels went ER, 5 if you include me walloping that slut back in march.
those 4 being Elliot Rodger, Ben Moynihan, Jake Davison and Joshua Bowles.
i'm pretty proud my people have contributed to the incel rebellion, your welcome btw.

Last edited:
nothing was really going on in town, it was same shit, different day pretty much.
as i predicted, i got mogged by some chads and prettyboys, even facemogger manlets.
also, like i said, i was ignored and avoided by foids,
for these reasons, and the fact that I am an insomniacel, I usually go on these walks at midnight or later.

I live in CUCKanada which is an interracial shithole and it pisses me off whenever i see a blonde white stacey with a very average looking tyrone.

I swear all these foids here just want the bbc.

for these reasons, and the fact that I am an insomniacel, I usually go on these walks at midnight or later.

I live in CUCKanada which is an interracial shithole and it pisses me off whenever i see a blonde white stacey with a very average looking tyrone.

I swear all these foids here just want the bbc.
women, especially cumskins are the biggest racetraitors.
they'd rather fuck a violent, low iq, thugmaxxing ape who will abandon them and their mutt, than a nice, normal, intelligent white man.
mind you, i saw no nigger with a white girl today, thankfully.

I hate how these entitled bitches think they deserve chads when they are average or below average themselves. You probably aren’t even ugly and would be a slayer if you lived 100 years ago

I hate how these entitled bitches think they deserve chads when they are average or below average themselves.
you can thank feminism for that
You probably aren’t even ugly and would be a slayer if you lived 100 years ago
ikr, i've told people that before.
i promise, men who are incels in 2024 would not have been incels in 1924

you can thank feminism for that
Yep. Feminism is destroying society
ikr, i've told people that before.
i promise, men who are incels in 2024 would not have been incels in 1924
Yep. I can almost guarantee I could get a decent gf in 1924. For anyone reading this who may get offended, this is not a brag. I’m just having discussion here. I’m between a 4.5 and 5/10 facially and 6’0”. Despite my Asperger’s and narrow frame, foids back then probably would have liked me. My one grandpa was a 4/10 at best, and short. He produced 10 fucking kids with his wife

Yep. Feminism is destroying society
its doing what it was made to do.
Yep. I can almost guarantee I could get a decent gf in 1924. For anyone reading this who may get offended, this is not a brag. I’m just having discussion here. I’m between a 4.5 and 5/10 facially and 6’0”. Despite my Asperger’s and narrow frame, foids back then probably would have liked me.
despite that, many foids have been brainwashed to hate men, and even to lose attraction to them by becoming dykes or asexual.
My one grandpa was a 4/10 at best, and short. He produced 10 fucking kids with his wife
different time, different culture, that was way before western society decided to abandon the ideas, beliefs and trads that it was founded on and became so successful to try something new.
only to fucking fail, miserably and humiliatingly.

its doing what it was made to do.
I know
despite that, many foids have been brainwashed to hate men, and either lose attraction to them by becoming dykes or asexual.
I know. It’s fucked up
different time, different culture, that was way before western society decided to abandoned the ideas, beliefs and trads that it was founded on to try something new... only to fucking fail.
Yep. Wish we could go back sometimes

Yep. Wish we could go back sometimes
our current society is what you get when you give women power.
theres a reason why all advanced civilizations on earth, regardless of their location, race, culture or religion had patriarchy, because it works.
and theres a reason why women had very little, or no rights, because they would be too selective in their choice of male partners and create harems, so many men would not reproduce and continue their bloodline.

black pigeon speaks made 2 videos on this topic and explains it in more detail.

Now I really wonder how you look irl, I've only seen a pixelated pic

our current society is what you get when you give women power.
theres a reason why all advanced civilizations on earth, regardless of their location, race, culture or religion had patriarchy, because it works.
and theres a reason why women had very little, or no rights, because they would be too selective in their choice of male partners and create harems, so many men would not reproduce and continue their bloodline.
Exactly. Females are way too picky if they can get away with it and would rather share a Chad than have love from an average looking dude like us in a monogamous relationship. That is so fucking wrong
black pigeon speaks made 2 videos on this topic and explains it in more detail.

Will check that out

Exactly. Females are way too picky if they can get away with it and would rather share a Chad than have love from an average looking dude like us in a monogamous relationship. That is so fucking wrong

Will check that out
btw, rate these 2 supervillains i created.