Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious I just got attacked for being Catholic by my friends mom who claims to have “grew up Catholic

Spectra

Spectra

Recruit
★★★
I just got attacked for being Catholic by my friends mom who claims to have “grew up Catholic”. She said u don’t have to confess your sins to a priest, you go straight to God”. Then she said “ purgatory doesn’t exist and we are basically believing in what Mormons believe in.” Then she claimed that it’s a blasphemy that “Catholics worship Mary”. I was like no we don’t. We honor her but we don’t worship her like she’s God. She’s like he’s you all do. I literally couldn’t talk to her. I was like “okkkkayyy” well this is awkward. it’s sad man but it’s got me studying up more so I can be a better defender for the Catholic Church. Thank God

no religion for your face

Why is a grown woman arguing with a kid lmaooo

I just got attacked for being Catholic by my friends mom who claims to have “grew up Catholic”. She said u don’t have to confess your sins to a priest, you go straight to God”. Then she said “ purgatory doesn’t exist and we are basically believing in what Mormons believe in.” Then she claimed that it’s a blasphemy that “Catholics worship Mary”. I was like no we don’t. We honor her but we don’t worship her like she’s God. She’s like he’s you all do. I literally couldn’t talk to her. I was like “okkkkayyy” well this is awkward. it’s sad man but it’s got me studying up more so I can be a better defender for the Catholic Church. Thank God
Imagine someone writing a fantasy book and than morons start arguing and killing each other over what fictional characters from this book they should worship.

Imagine someone writing a fantasy book and than morons start arguing and killing each other over what fictional characters from this book they should worship.
I'd feel like a good writer. Except people kill eahother over The Bible as well and The Bible is not well written.

Joseph was a cuck!

Jesus was REALLY, the son of
Chad!

Sorry to say she was right on all points. Repent brother, and convert to Protestant.

Mormons are cool bro...

Matthew 7:21

Aryan mormon dominates alien third worldist papist

We honor her but we don’t worship her like she’s God.
The ammount of time people genuinly say the words "I pray to Mary" and with these words they also mean it, and its not a linguistic slip where the thought is descriptivly different from the words, is insane.