Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel I just got an email

A

Aspergcel

Admiral
★★★
I’m sorry for spamming you guys with posts today, but I have to get this out of my chest.

A few weeks ago I made a post where I said that an employer showed an interest in hiring me for a job. I had an interview and everything. Now, three weeks later I get an email saying that they decided to pick someone else.

That was my chance of turning my life around. But I didn’t get the job. It must have been my autism for sure. Had I gotten the job, it would’ve taken me one step closer to my dream job. :feelsbadman:

Welcome to the world of work
It won't be the last time you'll apply to a job and get rejected.

That is okay just move on and apply for a new job you will get it at some point. I dont have autism and I am also searching for jobs right now

waging aint better either. just neet if you are 1st worlder

I'm sorry bro. I hope you can find another job and have better luck with that one.

They're not allowed to discriminate based on disabilities, but do so for non-NT's all the time. Brutal

Never pin your hopes on 1 job apply for 40 jobs and if even 2 say they want you pick the best one.