Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel I just got a haircut!!!

• Thread starter Deleted member 1039
  • Start date
Deleted member 1039

Deleted member 1039

Be Free from the slavery of your Ego.
-
And it’s the worst fucking haircut of my terrible fucking life. A barber of this ineptitude deserves very much pain. To actually look at what he sculpted upon my head and think it was quality or anything even close to what I had asked for warrants an extreme beating. I didnt think it was possible for me to somehow look even uglier, stupider, more subhuman than I already did, but something out their hates me something in the shadows wants me to suffer. The best way to describe it is that my head looks like a combination of a squid and a penis, like Bert and Ernie. Looks like this guys

At first I was sad, then furious, but now I’m just laughing, I’m amused and entertained at my subhumaness. This must be the amusement normies feel when they spot a subhuman creature in public and want to roast it.

“Just get a haircut bro!”

Now you just need a shower and you'll be drowning in pussy, my wife is getting sick of Jamal anyway, so you should hit her up :O

Is this considered larping?

according to me for an incel haircut is pointless

Deadass finna body that bitch nigga for fucking up your fro

You you say thank you politely and pay for it?

We've all been there. I remember wearing my favorite cap for weeks waiting for it to grow out.

i think I'm getting one tomorrow

Go back and get him to shave it off.

Deadass finna body that bitch nigga for fucking up your fro
Fuck that nigga up for me bro
You you say thank you politely and pay for it?
I held back my tears when he put the mirror to my face, handed him $15 and quickly went to my car. The worst part is the retard was smiling, like he gave me some world class haircut or something, I’ve never seen anything like that before.
i think I'm getting one tomorrow
Its over for you
Not gonna lie I laughed my ass off reading this. Reminded me of this article, http://www.pointsincase.com/articles/another-horrible-haircut-sport-clips
KEK
Go back and get him to shave it off.
I’m doing it myself. Never letting someone else cut my hair again. Or atleast that’s what I say everytime before I go back to the barber in another 4 months and get another shitty haircut. I don’t even have expectations when I go back yet somehow they still manage to disappoint and put monstrosity on my head.

Shave bald and wait your hair to regrow. Honestly, better bald than this.

Why are so many guys aiming for the retarded pineapple haircut