Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over I just fucking gave up. Enough. I did my fucking best I swear. I hate my life. I wish i didn't exist.

reallyunfuckable

reallyunfuckable

I just fucking want to love and be loved that's al
★★
I fucking gave up on everything.

No friends whatsofucking ever, no girlfriend, kissless, handholdless, i get mogged whenever i fucking go.

I wish i could spent my teen years slaying pussy and being popular at school, but no, i was always the weirdo, the ugly weirdo shy one, the bullied one, the one that was made fun of for no reason, just because it was "funny" to make fun off.
The girls in my school laughed at me, bullied me, called me names. One foid once said to me she wanted sex with me and i accepted it because i was desperate, so she told everyone at school. Then i stopped going to school forever.

I am doing college, and it's the same fucking thing, i see couples everywhere, and whenever i see couples, or people with friends, i get angry and sad.

EVERY FUCKING GIRL I APPROACHED IN MY LIFE, LOOKED AT ME WITH DISGUST AND WALKED AWAY, JUST TO MAKE FUN OF ME WITH THEIR GROUP OF FOID FRIENDS.

EVERY FUCKING GIRL I TRIED TO APPROACH LOOKED AT ME LIKE THIS:
Depositphotos 43521865 stock photo woman with disgust face

My life has no purpose.

Imma die before this Christmas I ain’t scared imma face it :feelsmusic: :feelsmusic:

reallyunfuckable

basically society and you

I gave up a long time ago. Just living for drugs now. It's a sad state and I wouldn't wish this on anyone

I'm sorry brother.

Imma die before this Christmas I ain’t scared imma face it :feelsmusic: :feelsmusic:
You're only 16 and haven't done any drugs or anything and you're still in school. I dont think you're srs but if you are you shouldn't. You can still careermaxx or get a job or whatever these guys are saying to you. Just don't become a felon

JFL if you think college is bad. Even worse when you're wagecucking and you have Chad colleagues. I'm pretty sure one of my co-workers has fucked every girl in the office so far including someone who's """happily married""".

JFL if you think college is bad. Even worse when you're wagecucking and you have Chad colleagues. I'm pretty sure one of my co-workers has fucked every girl in the office so far including someone who's """happily married""".
I hope there are no Chads in the stem field, otherwise I’m gonna fucking lose it

Can't wait to die tbh

I gave up a long time ago. Just living for drugs now. It's a sad state and I wouldn't wish this on anyone

I like how so many incels will risk their health and jail time to do drugs, but rape and prostitution is too dangerous and/or "degenerate" for them :feelskek: (the irony)

I like how so many incels will risk their health and jail time to do drugs, but rape and prostitution is too dangerous and/or "degenerate" for them :feelskek: (the irony)
Idk. I'm gonna be honest I dont think I"m strong enough to rape, and I'm too scared to leave my house anyway. Prostitution I'd absolutely try but they all reject me so

I hope there are no Chads in the stem field, otherwise I’m gonna fucking lose it

I work in STEM lol. It's a complete cope that there are "incel professions" and "Chad professions". The Chad in my office is 6'5" and sharp jaw, he kind of looks like Matt Bomer and he's probably the smartest one out of all of us. Anyone who doesn't think Chads are also STEMmaxxing watches too many Hollywood movies where the low IQ Chad ends up working at a gas station or some shit. That is NOT reality.

Idk. I'm gonna be honest I dont think I"m strong enough to rape, and I'm too scared to leave my house anyway. Prostitution I'd absolutely try but they all reject me so

How short are you?

What physical defects/conditions do you have?

How short are you?
5'5
I work in STEM lol. It's a complete cope that there are "incel professions" and "Chad professions". The Chad in my office is 6'5" and sharp jaw, he kind of looks like Matt Bomer and he's probably the smartest one out of all of us. Anyone who doesn't think Chads are also STEMmaxxing watches too many Hollywood movies where the low IQ Chad ends up working at a gas station or some shit. That is NOT reality.
Genetics come in a package bro. Good looking is usually high IQ

Exactly what kind of job do you have? What are you guys researching?

Also its kinda suifuel I might have to work around Chads...

IMO, it’s not IQ, it’s the amount of support and attention they get allowing them to succeed academically

What physical defects/conditions do you have?
Look at my signature. I got pretty bad GHD and hormonal issues. Also ptosis (One of my eyes is always droopy/closed)
IMO, it’s not IQ, it’s the amount of support and attention they get allowing them to succeed academically
Oh of course. LOL if you think chads get ez mode cuz their intelligence. They usually are high IQ but don't need to use it like incels do, so we come off as smarter. It's like they have the power to be high IQ but they're not, if that makes sense.

Exactly. Chad’s can basically do anything while incels are pushed into certain professions, from my experience.

Look at my signature. I got pretty bad GHD and hormonal issues. Also ptosis (One of my eyes is always droopy/closed)

Oh of course. LOL if you think chads get ez mode cuz their intelligence. They usually are high IQ but don't need to use it like incels do, so we come off as smarter. It's like they have the power to be high IQ but they're not, if that makes sense.

IDK dude, none of this shit sounds like you can't rape, nobody is saying to target 6ft women who do cardio and weight training JFL, virtually every man can rape most women

Exactly what kind of job do you have? What are you guys researching?

Also its kinda suifuel I might have to work around Chads...

Something in Financial Tech.

Yep good looking kids usually receive encouragement and positive feedback on shit as a kid, so it feeds their drive even more.

that face is the last thing you see before death
the face of disgust as the roastie wagie buries you

I’m going into biochem, so, there might not be chads there

Cope tbh. Every field had Chads now. Go to your college campus and look at those hanging pictures of graduating med school classes and dental school classes. 1/5 of each male will be a Chad and 1/5 a Stacy.

Cope tbh. Every field had Chads now. Go to your college campus and look at those hanging pictures of graduating med school classes and dental school classes. 1/5 of each male will be a Chad and 1/5 a Stacy.
God damn it

I have rarely even seen this at all, and I think many of you are forgetting an important factor

I think that guy is the exception, most Chad's I've encountered are pretty average in intelligence

Also I think you are forgetting something important, ones motivation during the years of schooling to be focused enough to excel academic and put up with the stress

Chad gets positive reinforcement in everything he does, and to top it off he has various stress release methods; sex, parties, "feeling loved", etc, all things that boost his spirits and keep him wanting to work hard

A lot of shit happened to me during my years at university that black pilled me and led to me dropping my degree, I could never get any affection, a girl I went after got snatched up by another guy, everyone I knew in my class was paired up (dating) someone in the class or outside of it, I was just "that guy", and then one of my friends killed himself

I was completely tired of life and academics, and I noticed that I could no longer study as I did or even focus in class, and people who I was better than before in class, were beating me in exams, the good looking guys that would ask me for help were doing alright in the tests and I was progressively getting worse

I dropped out after my last few exams, few of which I did fail, never went back, and I don't want to, I can't imagine doing another test in my life, I detest academics now, my experience at university left a bad taste in my mouth with respect to academics, because I realized how pointless all of it is, you just get drilled over and over on pointless crap you won't even really use when you get a job in that field, its as if the system is setup so that you'll be frustrated SO ONLY THE PEOPLE WHO HAVE HAPPINESS TO FALL BACK ON WILL MOSTLY LIKELY PUSH THROUGH AND SUCCEED

livestream or didnt happen

tbh I wouldn’t wanna die on a livestream showing off my face or else my legacy will be tainted as an “evil incel” by outsiders

Just don´t go outside theory is legit.