Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I just fucking can't

• Thread starter Buford Williams
  • Start date
Buford Williams

Buford Williams

KHHV
★★
Every fucking day my Dad gets on my nerves like fuck off bitch. at this point, this nigga is asking me to fucking beat his ass, what a fucking genetic failure.
I try not to get mad at him, but whenever I see his subhuman ass trying to talk to me it makes my blood boil because how the fuck am I supposed to be nice to the nigger who cause me to suffer my whole life for making me ugly. I fucking swear one day I will lose it.

If he's a good father, why hate him? Your dads probably the only man in the world that has your back.

If he's a good father, why hate him? Your dads probably the only man in the world that has your back.
still a subhuman at the end of the day, and he is the reason why I am a genetic failure.

Passing on shit genetics is enough reason to hate parents

This is why I go outside from time to time, it's less stressful when not interacting with relatives

Take his place as the man of the house

Curbstomp him