Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over I just fucked my face up while trying to shave

StefiBeaLipton

StefiBeaLipton

Alexander the Gray
-
I have itching cuts all over my face after shaving it with a rusty ass blade I thought I was being smart by reusing instead of buying a new one.
IT'S OVER for the following few days until it heals because I put on aftershave.

I have itching cuts all over my face after shaving it with a rusty ass blade I thought I was being smart by reusing instead of buying a new one.
IT'S OVER for the following few days until it heals because I put on aftershave.
Aftershave never should be used. It's alcohol and makes your skin dry and is not helpful against cuts.
You have to use instead a soft creme with no alcohol in there.
Then your cuts will be healed

I know a lot of guys who don't know how to shave that well.
If you don't already, first rub your shaving area with a towel soaked in hot water to open your pores. Then apply shaving cream to the area and shave with the grain to minimize irritation.
I don't really get irritation after doing this even with disposable razors.

You should shave with a 3 bladed gilette razors after you applied shaving foam.

In that way you can practically end shaving in few minutes with little to no cut.
hope you got your tatanus shot
Also this OP, dont get hyped by youtube masculinity edits

hope you got your tatanus shot

Aftershave never should be used. It's alcohol and makes your skin dry and is not helpful against cuts.
You have to use instead a soft creme with no alcohol in there.
Then your cuts will be healed
I know a lot of guys who don't know how to shave that well.
If you don't already, first rub your shaving area with a towel soaked in hot water to open your pores. Then apply shaving cream to the area and shave with the grain to minimize irritation.
I don't really get irritation after doing this even with disposable razors.
You should shave with a 3 bladed gilette razors after you applied shaving foam.

In that way you can practically end shaving in few minutes with little to no cut.
Luv.

Don't fuck your face bro! It's not worth it. Fuck women instead!

You should never shave with a rusted blade, m8...

Im tired of my regular razor as i always end up getting wounds and pimples for it. Just ordered a safety razor

kanjoos = miser
for saving some stupid coins you ended up giving cuts to your skin that too on freaking face :feelsUgh:
i can understand some people using regular toilet soap or even shampoo for shaving but this is totally ooga booga tier thing