Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel I just found out..

Firefly

Firefly

Titles are for fags.
★★★
How much a surrogate mom makes in my country she gets 600,000NIS which is equivalent to 165,000$
All she has to do is carry around a baby for 9 months and after that endure the small pain of giving birth, knowing her offspring will live
good life with a family which clearly has enough money to support her child..

The point of this thread was to show that the amount of ways a femoid can make really easy money compared to men is absurd.

really? which countrY?

I wouldn't do that chudur. Do you want the Mossad after you? I don't think so.

mUh oppression

Are you shitting me? Do they own that much I thought they did it more of less for free because they liked to help others getting a child or shit like that.

Are you shitting me? Do they own that much I thought they did it more of less for free because they liked to help others getting a child or shit like that.

And I thought it was around 1/20th of that sum (which is kinda almost fair) but man.. that amount of money..
We lost the genetic lottery literally a lottery because if we were born femoids we would all be rich.

That's ridiculous. That means they can buy a house or car just from doing something they were going to do anyways

And I thought it was around 1/20th of that sum (which is kinda almost fair) but man.. that amount of money..
We lost the genetic lottery literally a lottery because if we were born femoids we would all be rich.
Yeah I thought maybe they got a bit of money as well because the females doing it usually like to do it but for them it´s like winning the lottery, just imagining doing it for 2-3 years the amount of money they could save up.