Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over I just found out my mother cheated on my dad long time ago.

pedrolopezwasright

pedrolopezwasright

FGM enjoyer
★★★★★
I overheard them talking and realized she cheated on him a long time ago.

I overheard them talking and realized she cheated on him a long time ago.
yeah same here, my dad told me a year later only
just 0.00000001% of the blackpills in my family history going back 100 years, which includes shit like my whore grand-grandma abandoning my grandpa at her moms house, he later became orphan when the mom died and he was traped with dead body as a toddler for 3 days.

She was a whore, drinker and smoker. My sister camgirled, my other sister fucked drug dealers and then married a phd, other sister did nude yoga in backyard of single-moms house down the street. Single mom had baby daddies over every week, ran around naked, did nude yoga in backyard and was just a hoe. My sister spent a lot of time with ehr daughter, her boyfriends would fuck the single mom and my sister would be around naked with random dudes, no comment on this degeneracy. It never ends.

If i didnt find this website, my family alone wouda blackpilled me

Put foids back in cages when?

just 0.00000001% of the blackpills in my family history going back 100 years, which includes shit like my whore grand-grandma abandoning my grandpa at her moms house, he later became orphan when the mom died and he was traped with dead body as a toddler for 3 days.

She was a whore, drinker and smoker. My sister camgirled, my other sister fucked drug dealers and then married a phd, other sister did nude yoga in backyard of single-moms house down the street. Single mom had baby daddies over every week, ran around naked, did nude yoga in backyard and was just a hoe. My sister spent a lot of time with ehr daughter, her boyfriends would fuck the single mom and my sister would be around naked with random dudes, no comment on this degeneracy. It never ends.

Bro the most crazy thing is i am naturally tanned. I could be not his kid

As far as I'm aware my mom hasn't been unfaithful but you never know

Whatever you say

Bastard

She seems very ''normal'' for foid, now imagine what really crazy foids have done?

Bro the most crazy thing is i am naturally tanned. I could be not his kid
same i literally did dna test this year to check but it came back normal
everyone IRL thinks im different nationality and shit, ethnics think im ethnic and greet me in arab and shit
i swear to god, this whore will confess on the deathbed she had like 4 babby daddies, i can feel it in my guts

I beg that one of your family members give me a crumb of their private parts because I am an incel and I am desperate for it, no matter my pride
I would so like to be that man with a PhD who after years of studying had to be proud of licking you sister's pussy who gave it to several drug dealers when he was young.
That's because I'm a man and that's my nature.

I beg that one of your family members give me a crumb of their private parts because I am an incel and I am desperate for it, no matter my pride
I would so like to be that man with a PhD who after years of studying had to be proud of licking his sister's pussy who gave it to several drug dealers when he was young.
That's because I'm a man and that's my nature.
:lul: :lul: :lul:
she literally spat on him in front of entire family, spat on his chest, shes fucking insane

Kill or leave her u fuckin cuck

:lul: :lul: :lul:
she literally spat on him in front of entire family, spat on his chest, shes fucking insane
This is the greatest fate of all for an incel, nothing more to be proud of

same i literally did dna test this year to check but it came back normal
everyone IRL thinks im different nationality and shit, ethnics think im ethnic and greet me in arab and shit
i swear to god, this whore will confess on the deathbed she had like 4 babby daddies, i can feel it in my guts
I literally look like islam makhachev with long hair
We3yhiaoo67d1
. This guy is chechen and we look alike if we are talking about skintone and coloring

average female trait