Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious I just found out about HGH. I need it.

First loss

First loss

I call unto the Lady of the Night
-
Where can I get this shit? If it will help me grow i'm all for it. I doubt doctors would just give it to me tbh.

Take it and become a monster.

Well you are 16 so you can still produce it. I looked up how to get it as in buy it but my first results were about boosting natural HGH production. Here's those
Capture 2019 02 12 19 03 42

Well you are 16 so you can still produce it. I looked up how to get it as in buy it but my first results were about boosting natural HGH production. Here's those
View attachment 88585
God dammit thank you so much i'll check this out.

View attachment 88585
None of that hippy shit works, just be a man and inject the hgh

Jesus christ the amount of misleading users here speaking about steroids.. dude you wont get big from one fucking cycle of hgh and test. Plus you cant just pair hgh, you need some estrogen shit to reduce side effects.
Constant blood work checks
Constant urine checks
Constant tracking of food
Risky if not recommended by doctor and potentially deadly.
Your frame may not carry as much muscle as you think

@Doug this shit sounds retarded. "just run hgh and test bro" fucktards...
Do u want to be forever small? Or do u want to be massive with a few side effects
Do you even know the basic concepts of a cycle? Or are you just speaking from bodybuilding magazines?
Yes, also you will become more chunky.
Stop misleading. He will not become a tall monster, are you for real?
Take it and become a monster.
Ever heard of varied genetic response?

The government should provide us HGH and steroids for free but they don’t which is a crime against humanity.

It's expensive though

None of that hippy shit works, just be a man and inject the hgh
tbh it's now or never op, you are getting older and older your growth plates could have already closed by now, or may be closing very soon.

I asked my nurse practitioner for some prescription HGH on the account of being a framelet and she said no. But if I said i wanted to be a skirt wearing, cock sucking faggot that bitch would’ve given me all the hormones.