Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL I just found out about Demisexuality

Retardinator

Retardinator

Not made for this world
-
Demisexual_Flag.png

Demisexuality:
"a person who experiences sexual feelings and attraction only after developing a close emotional relationship and not on the basis of first impressions, physical characteristics, etc."

So it just means you're attracted to another person if you are also in love with her instead of just whoring around.
It's just straight. It's literally just being straight.

it is the other way around for women, thats why they keep saying they have dated only assholes

This doesn't exist, though, 0 people form attraction not based on physical characteristics; can't fuck someone's personality. You cannot have attraction without physical attraction at first sight, the only people I've seen pushing this are degenerate whores who want to improve their image by claiming they're actually super emotionally bonded with the dozens of Chads they fuck a day. :feelskek:

There are only two sexualities, straight and mentally deranged.

I've read about it before, I mean sure I get it but why would you not want to have sex with someone of you could? since there has to be at least one "demisexual" volcel if it's a real sexuality

This stuff was literally created by a middle schooler in 2004 to explain why a character in her story wasn't sleeping around, then it got big on Tumblr in early 2010s and it spiralled from there.

View: https://twitter.com/ScholarsInk/status/1411449981936996352

What's most rage-inducing about this shit, and you can even see it in the tweet the one above is replying to, is tradcucks and other bluepillers and gynocentrists mocking it by saying "Oh, a person only attracted to those they are emotionally close to? So, you just mean women:bluepill::bluepill::soy::soy:! Harhar, I owned you lefty:bluepill::bluepill::soy::soy:."

I swear, I'm 100% sure I've seen Ben Shapiro or some other tradcuck retard say the above word for word, saying that women are just naturally attracted to personality and turned on by emotional closeness:soy::soy:, while the tweet above is literally saying that "hook up culture is bad for women:bluepill::soy:," and that demisexuality is an attempt to "make female sexuality queer."

It's so tiresome boys, it's just so tiresome:feelsUnreal:.

Demisexuality = only having sex with someone you actually like. Going to be hard to find among foids soon.​

Demisexuality is bullshit. Its just a way for foids to virtue signal and manipulate men into thinking shes not a slut but in reality she has already ridden the chad cock carousel and cries inside because no man commits.

Shouting ridiculous LGBT labels at your face is desperate foid manipulation tactics.

looks like the flag of some african shithole jfl

That's not even a thing. Women can claim whatever they want but everyone has seen how they really act when they see an attractive guy. Fifteen minutes later she's sucking him off in a bathroom stall. Demisexuality is just something they say not to seem slutty, I've even seen women who claim they are lesbians later having sex with a guy. What foids say doesn't mean a thing