Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel I just found my old pictures i took on first day of diet

Saudade

Saudade

midwit
★★★★★
Holy shit what a major life fuel this is i thought i lost them but i found them in some shitty folder after 7 months and i didn't even realize how much of a lardass i was until i saw those pics. Thank goodness that i decided to change my lifestyle, in 11 months i went down from 108kg to 76kg at 183cm height, i feel so happy of my accomplishment now when i see those pictures. Fatcels i believe in you, you can do it trust me moments like these will feel glorious and also some of you could legit be slayers if you lost weight.

Fatcel=volcel.

Fatcel=volcel.
despite losing all this weight im still a turbo incel that repels women
i also noticed how beautiful my hair was in those pics and now you can see scalp trough my hair :feelsbadman:

despite losing all this weight im still a turbo incel that repels women
i also noticed how beautiful my hair was in those pics and now you can see scalp trough my hair :feelsbadman:
Slavs are cursed with norwooding.

Slavs are cursed with norwooding.
why do slavs norwood so fast? what’s the secret? i know most mayos bald fast except some meds but what’s the secret with them?

why do slavs norwood so fast? what’s the secret? i know most mayos bald fast except some meds but what’s the secret with them?
I don't know but white people bald faster and more than other races.

I sometimes look at pictures of me in my childhood and early teens, I was a happy kid then. Everything started to go to shit at around 15 and by 19 I was totally off course of being a normal, functioning person in society. Now I’ll be 23 soon and I don’t see myself ever getting back on track. The only thing that awaits me is the rope.

Good stuff, keep it that way

Good stuff, keep it that way
Thanks :feelsokman: Just need to lose couple of kgs and lower my body fat a little bit more so i could go on a bulk, start lifting weights and build some muscle

Are u going to lean max or hulk max?

I need to died

im dietin and workin out too. its hard af but my goal is to be in great shape when the beta rebellion kicks off.

I need to gymaxxx soon

I want to go to down to 10-12% body fat and then bulk and build muscle, then cut again to 10-12% while holding up muscles.
what physique type are you aiming for? i aiming for bruce lee level and then stopping around there,as for a monk i dont nedd go further

When you lose weight you usually don't realise how big of a change you had, and when you find pictures of your old self and compare it feels amazing, congratulations :feelsokman: :feelsokman: :feelsokman:

I want to go to down to 10-12% body fat and then bulk and build muscle, then cut again to 10-12% while holding up muscles.
If you do a slow bulk with a ~150 calorie surplus, you won't have to cut (at least, not a lot), you'll gain muscle while maintaining your lean body fat percentage. Even the popular +250 calorie "lean" bulk adds far too much fat in my experience.

76 kg at 183 cm is already pretty skinny. I'm 175 cm at about the same weight and 10-12% body fat. If I were you, I'd keep my calorie deficit mild, or even just eat maintenance, and at least try to get some newbie muscle. You're going to look like a gulag inmate if you lean to 10% with no muscle.

what physique type are you aiming for? i aiming for bruce lee level and then stopping around there,as for a monk i dont nedd go further
Kind of like him but just a little bit more thicker and muscular.
When you lose weight you usually don't realise how big of a change you had, and when you find pictures of your old self and compare it feels amazing, congratulations :feelsokman: :feelsokman: :feelsokman:
If you do a slow bulk with a ~150 calorie surplus, you won't have to cut (at least, not a lot), you'll gain muscle while maintaining your lean body fat percentage. Even the popular +250 calorie "lean" bulk adds far too much fat in my experience.

76 kg at 183 cm is already pretty skinny. I'm 175 cm at about the same weight and 10-12% body fat. If I were you, I'd keep my calorie deficit mild, or even just eat maintenance, and at least try to get some newbie muscle. You're going to look like a gulag inmate if you lean to 10% with no muscle.
You underestimate how bad someone can look at that weight when he was a former hambeast, according to navy body fat caluclator estimate i have 21% body fat, i dont necessarily look awful in mirror but i have gyno looking tits, love handles, belly and back fat, fat in upper arms, fat in thighs that double in size when sitting, etc, when i bend my tits and belly start sagging, i also have to mention that i have no loose skin whatsoever. I want to go Auschwitz mode.

according to navy body fat caluclator estimate i have 21% body fat
Gosh. And here I was thinking you were probably about 15%. Okay, fine, godspeed on going Auschwitz mode. You have my full support. On the plus side, your muscles should rebound pretty spectacularly once you're done dieting.