Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over i just found a corpse in my yard!

Emba

Emba

Jarjar Sphinx
★★★★★
Something killed a possum a few days ago and left it in my backyard!

There's a few ways to get to the outhouse so it would be easy for me not to see it unless i went that way. Like i just did...

It was stiff and not stinky so I figure it's only a day or two dead!

Now they've attacked my cats before when there was yummy kittens to eat but i whacked them. This time something else whacked them.

It was pretty big, and no picture because it's dark now. Maybe I'll take a picture tomorrow if nothing hauls it off tonight...

I wonder if the cats killed it? I sure hope so! But in the past they feared possums... So it's a mystery. Maybe they packed up to kill it?

I don't think my dog did it or I would have noticed. And my neighbors dog is just a mini puppy...

Weird stuff men.

Could be a stray dog that left. The spacing makes your post look like a poem.

Could be a stray dog that left. The spacing makes your post look like a poem.
I don't think it was a stray

My back yard is far away

From the road

From the road

Plus it would eat it. Why leave perfectly good food if you're a hungry doge?

I don't think it was a stray

My back yard is far away

From the road

From the road

Fuck the corpse bro

OP I thought you were homeless?

strange tbh. did you examine the wounds?

Ascend with it

Thats really weird bro

Get a big cage to trap big animals, print out some incel bait posts and a picture of Jordan Peterson. A bottle of soy on top too. Dump everything in there go out of sight and say very loud roastie.

You will need help to let him free in the wild again because the cage is so heavy, but that will end the madness

Once a possum got inside the house, looked right into my eyes and made that rage/fear facial expression.

Crazy shit, man.

Your kittens are secretly cold bloodied killers

strange tbh. did you examine the wounds?
Not much tbh. It might have had a broken neck - from dog. But it was stiff... No blood from cat claws...

Could have been a fast dog kill. Since occasionally my dog WANTS OUT NOW! Then it growls and runs off. Hopefully to kill something. Maybe i didn't notice because there was no fight?

My dog is getting good with killing stuff. But it hasn't got any rabbits lately...
Get a big cage to trap big animals, print out some incel bait posts and a picture of Jordan Peterson. A bottle of soy on top too. Dump everything in there go out of sight and say very loud roastie.

You will need help to let him free in the wild again because the cage is so heavy, but that will end the madness
I have traps but they suck. Plus why share problems?
Once a possum got inside the house, looked right into my eyes and made that rage/fear facial expression.

Crazy shit, man.
Indeed. They SNARL! Little crocodile teeth! Vicious little fuckers!
Your kittens are secretly cold bloodied killers
They really are! That's their job. Everyone works here...