Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I just finished watching UFC 248

• Thread starter Deleted member 23656
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 23656

Self-banned
-
Holy fuck was the main event a fucking stinker.

Imagine having an actual good WMMA co main event and then the main event is two people who pretty much spent most of the time doing nothing.

I have never watched wmma

Some good fights, didn't even mind the main even tbh, Yoel is ridiculous like that but he can end it at any moment quickly so I wasn't to bothered. Your right the chick fight was really good.

Watching combat sports is still one of my best copes although I used to get so much more joy from them in general. Used to train a bit of mma and did a few beginner no gi bjj tourneys, over a decade ago now, was a fun cope.

Last edited:
Some good fights, didn't even mind the main even tbh, Yoel is ridiculous like that but he can end it at any moment quickly so I wasn't to bothered. Your right the chick fight was really good.

Watching combat sports although not nearly as entertaining as it once was is still one of my best copes.
I'm still pissed at the main event. Everything about it seemed wrong.

Yoel did nothing and still managed to get 2 rounds. But Izzy is also to blame since all he did was attack the legs. He kept talking shit about how you shouldn't need to go the distance with Yoel and that he was going to finish him. Then we get this crap where he barely did anything. Bobby knuckles pretty much ended his career to give us a good fight.

Oh and the judges fucked up too. Yoel won the 5th round through actual activity. But I guess Dana needs to defend his little weeb star from getting exposed.

It just left a very bad taste in my mouth and even now a lot of people are pissed.

Last edited:
Watching combat sports although not nearly as entertaining as it once was is still one of my best copes.
I remember watching some vids from the Pride Era, the japs sure knew how to make a good event. The rules were way less strict, they even allowed roids back then jfl

I'm still pissed at the main event. Everything about it seemed wrong.

Yoel did nothing and still managed to get 2 rounds. But Izzy is also to blame since all he did was attack the legs. He kept talking shit about how you shouldn't need to go the distance with Yoel and that he was going to finish him. Then we get this crap.

Oh and the judges fucked up too. Yoel won the 5th round through actual activity. But I guess Dana needs to defend his little weeb star from getting exposed.
Nobody won the fight, imo you give it to the champ, Yoel should've went for the kill. Izzy was scared to engage, he got thrown off by Yoel immediately and got spooked when he got hit that first time. Silly fight overall, it happens.
I remember watching some vids from the Pride Era, the japs sure knew how to make a good event. The rules were way less strict, they even allowed roids back then jfl
Pride had amazing tournaments and some fun freak show fights. A lot of mismatches in Pride as the sport was still young, so you got to see a lot of brutal beatdowns, especially with the soccer kicks/stomps.

Last edited:
some brutal fights tbh
Fedor was the baddest man on the planet at that time

Sometimes i watch that fights

didn't watch, was sleeping