Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel I just finished making my plastic surgery appointment, it's happening boys

• Thread starter Deleted member 7573
  • Start date
Deleted member 7573

Deleted member 7573

Banned
-
Just found a doctor that charge a really good price for the first appointment with excelent reviews, he is especialized in mentoplasty, rhinoplasty and occidentalization(lol) might as well get rid of my ricel fenotype, it's really happening, I saved some money and I'm going to make a budget to see how much is going to cost and what needs to be done so I can get some peace of mind, if everything goes well I thinking in making the surgey in july on my vacations

I'm going to tell him how I'm humiliated all my life because of my looks and how even now in my workplace people won't let me live in peace because of that, he might even give me a discount

Good luck in your surgery!

Hoping to get surgery for my eye area tbh

GL men i hope it would be good for you

Aren't you white? Why do you have a ricecel phenotype?
recently I discovered that my eyes are kind similar to asian people, when I do reverse image search on my photos in google he show me like 55% korean/japanese people 35% white people and 10% currys, I think the problem in my eye area comes from my ukranian descendents that probably had mongolian descendents
Good luck in your surgery!
thanks broh

Great for you man. I know a rhinoplasty alone would help my case a decent bit.

Good on you, bro. :feelsokman:

I hope it goes well bro :feelsokman:

Just found a doctor that charge a really good price for the first appointment with excelent reviews, he is especialized in mentoplasty, rhinoplasty and occidentalization(lol) might as well get rid of my ricel fenotype, it's really happening, I saved some money and I'm going to make a budget to see how much is going to cost and what needs to be done so I can get some peace of mind, if everything goes well I thinking in making the surgey in july on my vacations

I'm going to tell him how I'm humiliated all my life because of my looks and how even now in my workplace people won't let me live in peace because of that, he might even give me a discount

It wont make you desired

isn't plastic surgery cheap as fuck down there? how much is lasik there its way too much here

Good luck. Hope it'll raise you up a few points.

Good luck bro. Where are you getting surgery? Europe has good prices.

isn't plastic surgery cheap as fuck down there? how much is lasik there its way too much here
it depends from where you come from, someone from the US doing plastic surgery here could pay a relative cheap price, for me it's the only choice because it's where I live, Brazil it's actually a good option for people around the world to do plastic surgery, Yes I know we are a shit hole, but if you look on google people here expend a lot of money in plastic surgery's wich helped to create better services in this field of medicine, of course only if you can pay.
Good luck bro. Where are you getting surgery? Europe has good prices.
In Brazil, if I could I would go to another country to do it, but I would expend much much more money, and like I said in the post above despite the third world country status Brazil has good places to do a surgerymaxxx plan

I hope to get it in the future as well .good luck again

It wont make you desired
You're rigjht, he probably need more than one surgery.
At least he is doing something.

I'm Gonna need a lot of surgery tbh

Lold at this.
if everything goes well I thinking in making the surgey in july on my vacations
Good luck in this, I (and probably everyone here) hope that's everything will be ok! :feelsokman:

get surgery for your genes

hope it goes well man i wish you luck

At least you are doing something about it. Well done, OP

Feels good,I wish you all the best.

Good luck. Remember to make a thread again on your surgery progress!

Damn. That's great. :feelsautistic::feelsautistic::feelsautistic::feelsautistic: I'm so fucking happy for you OP good luck :heart::heart::heart::heart::heart:

best of luck bro i wish i could get one

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back