Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious I just figured out how to increase exposure and blackpill credibility

black_depresso

black_depresso

You won't change reality, friend
-
Stop using the word Incel. Thats literally it. Keep it at "Blackpill"

People are right. The negative connotations of "incel" are never going to change. HOWEVER, consider this

If we call ourselves "incel" then the lens is focused on US being the incels and what WE do negatively.

However, rename us to blackpillers. The lens is no longer on us, it is on what "blackpill" is. If we do something wrong, its not "because he was incel", its "he believed the blackpill, we need to investigate what the blackpill is"

Do u guys see what I mean?

This page

needs to become

blackpill.wiki/w/Scientific_Blackpill

Every mention of "Incel" has to be removed

Rename the entire site

I think this will allow us to manually shift the overton window in our favour. In fact, we might as well rename this entire forum, rename the identity of incels, rename everything, just make incel=blackpiller, inceldom=blackpillhood

etc

I think this will allow us to manually shift the overton window in our favour.
Lol, society at large will always agree with whats in the best interest of women or with what women think is in their best interest. There is no winning this "battle", it never even began.

I like these posts where supposedly it takes one trick to solve everything. Stop trying to trick people into supporting incels, because it was never about the content of what we said but simply the fact that we are low-status men. That's why we're hated.

I was actually thinking of this today. I think we need to keep the term INCEL, but drop the violence, and stupidity. Our feelings of frustration are justified, but trying to make arguments for pedophilia, harming others that don't directly harm us, glorifying ER, and other tools, suggesting rape should be legitimized needs to stop. Our feelings, and observations stand on a Mount Everest of science, and if we don't have people saying flat out retarded things people won't be able to hold anything against us. Facts are not mysoginy, and you cannot virtue signal when you are confronted with your prejudice against people who are born ugly.

I think INCEL should be a label to be proud of. Like better INCEL than cuck. What needs to happen is normie betabuxers ought to be called SLAVECELLS, and cock carousel riders need to be called WHORECELS. Chads get called FREECELS because they get a totally free ride at the emotional expense of stupid, naive girls who turn into WHORECELS, SLAVECELLS, and normal men pushed into the category of INCELS. This simplifies things. You are either in the category of INCEL because you are too ugly or too dignified to have your lifetime held hostage by the selling of WHORECEL vagina to you for literal SLAVECELLING. Or you are willing to be a SLAVECELL to a WHORECEL. This forces the red pill template for modern mating cycles out there, and kind of exposes whores for what they are. No one should have a problem with looksmatched +/- 1 or 2 couples who are in committed, lifetime marriages be they men or women. People should see whoring for what it is male or female, and recognize its destructive effects on the entirety of society.

Lol, society at large will always agree with whats in the best interest of women or with what women think is in their best interest. There is no winning this "battle", it never even began.

that actually makes sense tbh