Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story I just figured out a toilet's period happens every other month.

TheonGrAYjoy

TheonGrAYjoy

✝️ Christmaxxing subhuman
★★★★★
Being that I don't really interact with toilets, well, ever. I only learned of the existence of their "struggles" with periods through grade school.
(what inceldom does to a negro mofo)
For some reason I thought period's were a annual thing or a thing that happens before they birthed a new life into the world.. Not every month.

I found this out because my family member said they were starting their period when my relatives came to visit.
I was shocked and thought they were having another child, just for them to laugh at me. I refused to hear their explanation and went to play undertale in my room, but I went in my room and I searched later and apparently they have it bi-monthly xd

"Go with the flow, sis!"

"Go with the flow, sis!"
I can feel the years of your alienation.
How have you not drunken yourself to decease, my aged friend?

I can feel the years of your alienation.
How have you not drunken yourself to decease, my aged friend?
I learned how to make my own, and it's a lot of work

I thought it was every month?

It is once every month kek...my sisters all became demon monsters once every six five days a month.

1. Don’t use « they » instead of « she »
2. It’s every month
3. Every month they also have 5 days of ovulation where they are horny as fuck

He’s mastered the art of erneyeagering
I still got a gallons of shitty weak strawberry whine... Might recant it today and start a few more. Of full strength.... I need to start a 1 gal batch of rum too... Do it all at once.

Im too low IQ to understand how period cycles work