Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over I just felt one of my organs

• Thread starter Deleted member 22572
  • Start date
Deleted member 22572

Deleted member 22572

Banned
-
I was leaning forward whilst sitting down and I dug my hand into the right side of my chest and I could feel something and I squashed it and it felt like it was my liver or something but I dunno but it was definitely an organ or something.

Now my stomach is hurtings and other parts of my body keep feeling sharp pain for couple of seconds so I'm probs gonna die now ngl

I have an extra rib

Most users here feel one of their organs at least once a day.

over for you, mr FastBananaCEO
I call dibs on the company
I want to be the next CEO after you're gone

I feel an organ every time I pee.

Transplant some piece of your liver to frailpalestalemale so we can enjoy his posts a little bit longer:feelsthink:

I was leaning forward whilst sitting down and I dug my hand into the right side of my chest and I could feel something and I squashed it and it felt like it was my liver or something but I dunno but it was definitely an organ or something.

Now my stomach is hurtings and other parts of my body keep feeling sharp pain for couple of seconds so I'm probs gonna die now ngl
My condolences

It's your fascia

iu

Repo man gonna get you

better touch your sexual organ

over for can shit out a part of his livercels tldr my dad

Call a doctor.

My liver hurts.
I really should stop drinking everyday.

Ur gonna die boyo

Have you tried doing the opposite movement to fix it

I also touch one of my organs once in a while

I also touch one of my organs once in a while