Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel I JUST EXPERIENCED THE MOST POTENT RAGEFUEL EVER

ItheIthe

ItheIthe

Legend
Was at a party back home only because I thought I would see old high school friends there. This is what happened tonight:

1. One of my friends had a drunken "hookup" with another mutual "friend"'s "girlfriend" after they "broke up", and then they got together. The "boyfriend" is still oblivious and were hanging out there

2. One girl who was a virgin and a former Oneitis gave up on trying to find a loyal man and has become a complete slut

3. Girl who was a a virgin and loyal to her "boyfriend" is now complaining about guys and becoming a slut

4. Girl called a guy there complaining about how she thought he was cheating

5. A bunch of degenerates "grinding" on each other

To reiterate, today THREE VIRGIN GIRLS BECAME SKANKS. ONE COMMITTED ADULTERY, ONE BECAME A HOE OUT OF DESPAIR, AND THE OTHER IS NOW BECOMING A MAN HATING BRANCH-SWINGING WHORE. ALL WERE VIRGINS. AWALT AWALT AWALT.

On the bright side apparently a guy punched a girl there but I never saw it and I also told a random bitch to shut the fuck up to her face.
@SaintMarcLepine @Crustaciouse @Jockcel I was more depressed than ever tonight. I just want humanity gone.

Last edited:
AWALT AWALT AWALT AWALT AWALT

dude IT's 2018 BRO!!!

They are just a living stereotype at this point

Bumping this extreme ragefuel. I can't even describe how empty and depressed this made me feel.

There is NO hope. ALL women are trash and there is NO such thing as lasting love in this depraved society.

Don't let your gf go to parties, kids.

I wish I went into a party ffs I just wanna get drunk and have fun, I wouldn't care about other femoids... Never been to a normal adult/teen house party

Repeal all amendments in the U.S relating to womens' rights.

The empowered female is a disgusting beast and every one of its kind should be skinned alive.

How did you end up at a party? I was never invited to a party in my life.

NTs OUT

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back