Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I just examined a selfie I took

• Thread starter Deleted member 7448
  • Start date
Deleted member 7448

Deleted member 7448

Name is Abdu, live in Laos, born on 24.08.1992.
-
It's... bad.

I'm not deformed, but it just looks bad.

My eyes are... uneven? The "bags" and the purple circles around my eyes are bigger than my actual fucking eyes. My nose starts small and then becomes big and bulbous. My forehead is huge, and by now I'm actually fucking bald. I got good coverage on the sides and in the back, but in the front it's all gone. My chin just looks ... round. It's round, it's a fucking circle. And I have acne at this fucking age.

I've got a big ego, so I'm giving it a 4/10, though deep down I think I'm actually a 3/10. I consider 2/10 deformed and I'm not so at least I have that going for me.

pm me if you i will give you my honest opinion and you'll rate me back

I'm pretty paranoid, I'll give myself anxiety attacks for the next month if I post my face online, to anyone, even in a pm.

I'm pretty paranoid, I'll give myself anxiety attacks for the next month if I post my face online, to anyone, even in a pm.
cmon bruh,i've posted my face so many times,who tf cares

I'll give myself anxiety attacks for the next month if I post my face online
Same tbh. I don't understand people putting their pic everywhere.

Does any celebrity look like you? That's how I handle my anxiety, I say "they're judging HIM not ME."

Giving your picture to anyone is dangerous, especially to a fucking jan2019cel.

cmon bruh,i've posted my face so many times,who tf cares
1. The internet is full of people who want to screw you over just for laughs.
2. The internet is full of people who want to screw you to blackmail you out of money.
3. AI and reverse image finder is getting better and better. Somebody could also just save the image for a few years, and then put it through a program, and bam, they found you, know who you are, and demand money or they will expose your entire post history and your name and send it to everyone you know. Your actions from years ago can have consequences. You never know what may happen.

I'm only comfortable with the NSA, Google, facebook and FBI watching me through my webcam, nobody else.

Last edited:

DONT DO IT. You have NOTHING to gain by PMing your face to anyone, especially if youre incel

If youre a fakecel if you get discovered and your employer or parents get contacted you can just laugh it off as trolling and messing around because you obviously have a gf, cant do that if youre a virgin

Especially dont PM your face to a sub 200 post 2019cel

Last edited:
2. The internet is full of people who wants to screw you to blackmail you out of money.
3. AI and reverse image finder is getting better and better. Somebody could also just save the image for a few years, and then put it through a program, and bam, they found you, know who you are, and demand money or they will expose your entire post history and your name and send it to everyone you know. Your actions from years ago can have consequences. You never know what may happen.

I'm only comfortable with the NSA, Google, facebook and FBI watching me through my webcam, nobody else.
yeah man you are right chill

This, last thing we want is some inceltears cuck doxxing us

Tbh probably not a good idea, especially to a thursdaycel. I would if you like but I'll probably just call you a fakecel...

2. The internet is full of people who want to screw you to blackmail you out of money.

200+ IQ

We are as attractive as our worst camera angle

Oh man. That hurts a little tbh. What's wrong with those?

Oh man. That hurts a little tbh. What's wrong with those?
People who just joined are more likely to be trolls/infiltrators. Nothing against any specific jancel.

People who just joined are more likely to be trolls/infiltrators. Nothing against any specific jancel.
That's Deffo true. @Lachowski didn't last at all :feelshaha:

I freaked out when i saw myself on my phone while watching a video

I wouldn't hand pics to anyone with less than 500 posts.

only rating that matters is tinder

if you do well on tinder, you're good looking

if you don't, you're ugly

nothing else matters

Did you take the pic before or after showering