Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I just dropped out of my university course because

voxcel

voxcel

Greycel
One of the modules required a group fucking project and I haven't attended a single seminar in almost two terms. I thought I could just complete my fucking degree comfortably without having to interact with groups who all already know each other, and either ignore you or look in disgust when you're  forcibly grouped with them to do work. So no more uni. I'm not even going to get in touch to drop out, I'll just ghost the whole course. This is the second course I've done this with. NEET life isn't feasible because parents hate me and in another country anyway. Probably gonna end up homeless, maybe I should blow all my loan money and then throw myself off the mortal coil

ITT you tell me about the worst day of your life
Inb4 every day

uni is expensive, u sure u wanna throw it all away?

I've had many worst days.

Everyday tbh. Failure to my parents, cant attract a girl, seeing WMAF makes me rage. My mother might kick me out soon because Im not doing well in school and doesnt want me living off her. I might just move to mexico or something.

The worst day of my life you say? Well, most of my days in school were absolute hell for reasons you expect from an incel.

Group projects are the worst. I usually just sit there awkwardly and not speak unless spoken to. Just let my team carry me.

Bro wtf? Extremely high inhib behavior. That's twice you've thrown money in the drain because you didn't want to do a group project

iiiTeMpeR said:

I just don't want to sit on the outskirts of some group who don't want me there and be forced to watch them have fun and banter and connect and pretend I don't exist

I've done my time in secondary school and I'd rather screw my course than relive it

I guess I could try to arrange a meeting w/some senior chad to get out of group stuff but they always say shit like "it's character building to do things in groups" as if you'll be welcomed into the social fold

iiiTeMpeR said:

This is the case for me. I am over half way through, and escaped 'almost' being kicked out. Plus, i'll have to pay full tuition if I go back after leaving. Me being paid by the gov to go to college makes up for seeing the stuff I cannot experience.  :'( :'( :'(

My worst day? Probably one of the ones I felt hopelessly ugly and desperate without something to do about it.

where are you from you fucking cunt?

Weirdcel said:
Group projects are the worst. I usually just sit there awkwardly and not speak unless spoken to. Just let my team carry me.

Relatable, thanks for this

Weirdcel said:

Weirdcel said:

Oh, now I see how your subhuman face is preventing you from being functional. I'm not trying to punish everyone else for being ignorant to my condition or feelings. I'm sure there's just praise about you as a team member. This NEET shit is so fucking stupid, you aren't doing it for others, you moron, you're doing it for yourself, it's either that or the rope.

voxcel said:
I just don't want to sit on the outskirts of some group who don't want me there and be forced to watch them have fun and banter and connect and pretend I don't exist

I've done my time in secondary school and I'd rather screw my course than relive it

I guess I could try to arrange a meeting w/some senior chad to get out of group stuff but they always say shit like "it's character building to do things in groups" as if you'll be welcomed into the social fold

It’s suffering for a semester or two vs suffering for life

Weirdcel said:

For smartcels it’s the opposite. The normalfags hang out and talk while we have to essentially solo the project and get none of the credit.

Fuck that. Just go there and make them uncomfortable with your slimy existence. You want them to win?

voxcel said:
One of the modules required a group fucking project and I haven't attended a single seminar in almost two terms. I thought I could just complete my fucking degree comfortably without having to interact with groups who all already know each other, and either ignore you or look in disgust when you're  forcibly grouped with them to do work. So no more uni. I'm not even going to get in touch to drop out, I'll just ghost the whole course. This is the second course I've done this with. NEET life isn't feasible because parents hate me and in another country anyway. Probably gonna end up homeless, maybe I should blow all my loan money and then throw myself off the mortal coil

ITT you tell me about the worst day of your life
Inb4 every day

cringe

Group project is BS I failed a module because some faggots they paired me up with abandoned me I think they quit the university

NeverSubmit said:
Group project is BS I failed a module because some faggots they paired me up with abandoned me I think they quit the university

this happened to me too. i failed a project because I didn't even know that bitch had left the course, as i don't speak to anybody.

College/University sounds like hell for people with no connections

Nothing's getting better from here. Might as well rope it before the pain gets to be too much.

Weirdcel said:

Legit you'd be a fool to help your group in anyway. Just do the bare minimum and get out of it.

iiiTeMpeR said:

think boyo you are just setting yourself up for more failure

voxcel said:

Dude wtf. Just take it seriously and focus on the actual work instead of bantering around. Endure the suifuel and a finish your degree so u can get a comfortable job. Theres nothing worse than being a low wage slave incel

Broski, go to your group meetings. Don't be a bitch.

In university as well. Dropped a course because it requires a partner to do the assignments (super long) or you can do them alone, everyone had partners. Didn’t have one, no idea how to do any of the assignments (it was a Java coding course) so I dropped it. Currentlly have calc 2, discrete math, digital systems II, physics 2 and I’m failing all of them. Want to tell my parents I want to drop out, but they probably would get angry since they would have to tell their relatives and friends that there son is a failure. Consider suciide daily, I cope by watching anime instead of doing work and I also get bullied by drunk chads on Friday nights. For example this Friday they slamming my dorm door.

Why I ended up taking mostly online courses

Weirdcel said:

Glad I survived it :EZ:

I feel the same about group projects

Unironically, I do the best in group projects.
What kind of cucked programs are you guys in? Is this some business shit.

Raiden said:
In university as well. Dropped a course because it requires a partner to do the assignments (super long) or you can do them alone, everyone had partners. Didn’t have one, no idea how to do any of the assignments (it was a Java coding course) so I dropped it.  Currentlly have calc 2, discrete math, digital systems II, physics 2 and I’m failing all of them. Want to tell my parents I want to drop out, but they probably would get angry since they would have to tell their relatives and friends that there son is a failure. Consider suciide daily, I cope by watching anime instead of doing work and I also get bullied by drunk chads on Friday nights. For example this Friday they slamming my dorm door.

Life is a cruel Joke tbh

I got kicked out of uni 2 weeks ago for bullshit

There's so many hot girls at my university, fuck inceldom. If I was Chad I'd capitalize so hard.

What are you doing now? NEET? Also what u tell ur parents
my father lives on the other side of the world. my mother is disappointed in me and doesn't understand the situation because she's a dumb bitch. She thinks I am a bad kid or something even though I didn't do shit. I'm NEET currently although I'll have to get a job so I don't get kicked out and so my mother will give me my ps4 back (she gave it to a friend of hers to hold the bitch). Might go for a trade or just rope idk

Dude wtf. Just take it seriously and focus on the actual work instead of bantering around. Endure the suifuel and a finish your degree so u can get a comfortable job. Theres nothing worse than being a low wage slave incel
Finish uni. Get a job. Then realize real life is group project after group project and as an incel you will be relegated to the outskirts thanks to naturally forming looks based hierarchies.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back