Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious I just dreamed I was a high school Chad and fucked two RIDICULOUSLY HOT Brazilian teen celebrities (KILL ME NOW)

Mainländer

Mainländer

Songwritercel
★★★★★
(I won't give their names or Instagram pages to avoid infringing the "no worship" rule, but holy fuck, I absolutely have to show you what they look like to give you full perspective. Let's call them girl one and girl two. Both are above age of consent in Brazil and I was of their age in the dream, so fuck off, cucktears).

The whole dream plot takes place in a school theater play, basically, there's a tower where both of them are, in a closed room up there, and I'm also one of the characters. The play has a medieval theme, they are the princesses in the tower and I'm the knight. While the other knights in the play use swords, I use a spear in my main scene and with its better reach, defeat all my foes and manage to climb the tower to meet them..

In the dream I'm basically a ridiculously popular and good-looking Chad, since both of them decide doing it with me out of their own wills, they make a teenage girl fuck pact where girl one will only blow me and swallow my cum whereas girl two will afterwards go all the way and fuck me. The two of them are not in the room at the same time while these acts happen, and this whole thing is based on the implicit fact that they lack the logistics to fuck me in their day-to-day lives (because they come from rich, strict families), so they decide using the strategic moments in this play (intervals between scenes in which they will be stuck in the same space with me for a while).

Several classmates also acting in the play are collaborating with us to make their whole plan come to fruition, and the theater is full to the brim, the parents and relatives of both girls are implied to be on the audience.

An elaborate scheme is defined and it's finally time for me to shine. The two of them are in the room, Girl two says her life is going to change after that but she's willing to sacrifice her innocent image in the eyes of all her class and schoolmates to do it with me. It's implied girl one let girl two have the main role on this (going all the way with sex) while she'll just blow me.

They talked between themselves for a while, sealing their pact and wishing each other luck before girl two leaves the room and all begins. The blowjob scene is not that long or detailed, but I clearly remember how it ends, girl one all soaked in my cum (she wasn't able to contain all of it in her mouth) being ushered by other girls who were part of the plan to the bathroom in order to clean herself. It's finally time for the climax, fucking girl two. All I can really remember is that her pussy feels ABSOLUTELY INCREDIBLE :feelsahh::feelsahh::feelsahh::feelsahh::feelsahh:

The dream was so fucking real, I came a bit on my pants even though I fucking fapped yesterday, hentai-level sexual feat really, no precedents for me. Absolutely succubus level shit. It went on for a good while after, I was convinced it had been true, thinking about how I would tell about it to my friends I fucked those two famous and ridiculously hot prime femoids. I was so astonished by what had just happened I didn't even pay attention to some other unrelated shit I dreamed after that before waking up. Then I did and was like FUCK! But kept trying to keep it alive and savor it the most I could.

Last edited:
this is a crime, you shouldn't take up two women all for yourself

what a fucking dream

Shit, I really hate dreams where I'm successful or something that I desire happens. Waking up is so painful

Kek. Being on constant radar by other hot girls is like being high all the time I would imagine... A blissful feeling.

It’s beyond me though how you can remember all these little details. I can barely remember about what I am dreaming (frequently not even that), and you are here describing every little moment. It’s over for us dreamcels...

I wish I had dreams like that

too bad i dont dream / damn that was nice i have to masturbate now.

Trucels don't even get to have sex in dreams

BLACKPILL
I think the true blackpill is, things like my dream are most likely reality to prime aged white Chads. :feelsrope:

I have similar dreams where I have one hot girl kissing me passionately while the other girl sucks me off, I can only imagine the intense feeling.

I lost the ability to have wet dreams years ago. I can't even benefit from that cope anymore.

LELLA COMINO and VALENTINA SCHULZ?

1000 posts in 7 days

i havent had a good sex dream in so long.

Usually when I go to sleep drunk I get intense sex dreams. It usually is about me making out and eating out my cousin. Who is a perfect 11/10. Natural double D, stacked and slim. Giggly and sweet, but she's been with more men than years that I've lived and unintelligent like a pile of shit.

Usually when I go to sleep drunk I get intense sex dreams. It usually is about me making out and eating out my cousin. Who is a perfect 11/10. Natural double D, stacked and slim. Giggly and sweet, but she's been with more men than years that I've lived and unintelligent like a pile of shit.
Dumb femoids > smart femoids tbh. I can get my intelectual stimuli elsewhere pretty easily.

for some reason i haven't had a dream in years