Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LDAR I just doordashed a load of alcohol at midnight

Pancakecel

Pancakecel

Cope or rope, that is all.
★★★★★
Why? Fuck knows, went 3 days without drinking but I just can't help myself.

Dude fuck that sucks. I've found if I can push past that I'm typically in the clear. What brand of kudzu did you use? Fuck I've quite cigarettes after 8 years of daily smoking but this alcohol has me by the balls.

I AM DRINKING AROUND 10 BEER 5% WITH 4MG OF CLONAZEPAM AND 7,5MG ZOPLICONE JUST TO GET SLEEP BUT I CAN´T!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod: (IN VIDEO GAME)
Shieeet, fuck it incel kommando, just get hammered/ high. I brought x4 8 abv beers, a 2.5L bottle of 8 abv cider and a standard size bottle or vodka

Dude fuck that sucks. I've found if I can push past that I'm typically in the clear. What brand of kudzu did you use? Fuck I've quite cigarettes after 8 years of daily smoking but this alcohol has me by the balls.
Never been a smoker, but yh the drink really is just a sinkhole that is constantly dragging you in. Srry but what is kudzu?