Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel I just don't understand

Reize

Reize

Your Pianocel, Free Song Compositions PM me
★★
This past Saturday i went to a local weeb convention
i asked out a girl who i met in college, we have known each other for like 1 year and we've done all kind of things together. We've even smoked weed together.

When i met her at the con, i pre-bought some asian imported snacks as a present, so the moment had come to try my luck for the 106th time.
When i confessed that i liked her she asked if it was not a joke, she was quite shocked and then she explained that she didn't wanted to have a serious relationship.

But the thing is that she still keeps sharing facebook images that say things like
"I'd like to be loved by someone who doesn't care for my looks" (cause let's just say she is not in the best shape)
or "Where are the gentelmen these days"

GIVE ME A BREAK

Why does this keep happening?, is it me being to serious for a relationship?, am i not chad enough for her?. I know im kind of a mentalcel but it just doesn't make sense

Time to turn this friend zone into a war zone 14768412

Stop being friends with foids. No good will come of it.

Don't fall for retarded lies, she only cares about looks

i asked out a girl who i met in college, we have known each other for like 1 year and we've done all kind of things together. We've even smoked weed together.

When i met her at the con, i pre-bought some asian imported snacks as a present, so the moment had come to try my luck for the 106th time.
When i confessed that i liked her she asked if it was not a joke, she was quite shocked and then she explained that she didn't wanted to have a serious relationship.

But the thing is that she still keeps sharing facebook images that say things like
"I'd like to be loved by someone who doesn't care for my looks" (cause let's just say she is not in the best shape)
or "Where are the gentelmen these days"

GIVE ME A BREAK

Why does this keep happening?, is it me being to serious for a relationship?, am i not chad enough for her?. I know im kind of a mentalcel but it just doesn't make sense
You are still thinking like a beta cuck thats whats going on tbh.

She wanted a true gentleman, but sadly Sir Rodgers is dead.

I've fallen for the "be friends with foids" meme multiple times. Its brutal.
Never again

It was over before it even began for you.
i asked out a girl who i met in college, we have known each other for like 1 year and we've done all kind of things together.
Orbiting. You've been orbiting her for a year. You are apart of the problem.
When i met her at the con, i pre-bought some asian imported snacks as a present
Are you fucking 12? Unsolicited presents? Snacks as presents?
She thought it was a joke because all year shes been giving you body language of pure repulsion, and your too autistic and/or delusional to catch on.
But the thing is that she still keeps sharing facebook
Don't use facebook
Why does this keep happening?
Because you keep orbiting.
am i not chad enough for her?
If a girl is interested in you, she will make it obvious to you.

Stop being friends with foids. No good will come of it.
This. You can be friendly acquaintances or business colleagues; it’s actually very good for your career, confidence, and social prowess. However, unless you have 0 feelings for her, avoid close friendships and 1 on 1 time. You’ll end up orbiting and making her even worse of a person.

Either she is attracted to you or she doesn't. Being in friendzone for such long time does not change this fact. You are making yourself miserable by hoping some day she will fall in love with you.
She means 6'5" Chad who does not care about her looks. Foids sometimes cannot say single sentence with contradicting themselves.

Last edited:
u ugly brother

Clearly she is some sort of shit tester with those facebook shares, and probably got fucked by chad at college between every conversation she had with you.

I always laugh at beta cuck orbiters get destroyed by their host
Learn your lesson cuck

Was this dragoncon in Atlanta?

JFL at orbiters thinking they have a chance. Stop befriending females as it's a waste of time. She is just using you for an ego boost anyway. Only Chad has a chance with her not you.

You’re basically invisible to her then. She doesn’t see you as a man but an emotional tampon. Soon enough she’d be bitching about her problems and men she likes. One thing you can be is friends with a bitch. I’ve fallen for this trick in the past. You’re simply a pacifier, nothing more.
:feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:
I always laugh at beta cuck orbiters get destroyed by their host
Learn your lesson cuck
What... is Orbiting?
Was this dragoncon in Atlanta?
Nah, was StarCon in Leon, Gto, Mexico :feelstrash:

Last edited:
Women’s rules are amendable when chad comes along

Rip, it's over for weebcels. Can't even get the damaged goods weebfattyfemoids. :feelsrope:Anyways, fuck her, she probably has some delusional unrealistic shit expectations.:feelstrash:

break all contact right now