Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious I just dont have it in me to e-whore

• Thread starter PM_ME_STRIPPERS
  • Start date
PM_ME_STRIPPERS

PM_ME_STRIPPERS

IYAIYAI
★★★★★
i refuse to attack our own gender, even if i was able to scam dumb chads, normies, and cucks. I refuse to stoop down to female level, as i believe i have some sort of morals and empathy.

The men who give out money to women are definitely cucked, simp, but they need help, yes they are part of the problem, but as we are men too, we ourselves know that male thirst for sex and validation is way too powerful, as can be shown in our current pathetic ugly sexless and validationless lives.

Females are internally rotten ugly, they love money, they love preying on weak and ugly mens emotions, and i just find it absolutely disgusting and abhorrent. And the people who advocate for this sort of shit? they need to fuck off.

Its not female empowerment for women to scam men, its just wrong and inhumane. Whether it be through kink/ fetish, camgirling, selling used underwear, amateur videos, it doesnt matter, its all taking advantage of men.

Prostitution i dont have a problem with, as you are actually fucking the whore and paying for those services.

Scamming for money is probably some kind of fraud, and therefore illegal.

I've heard there are ways around it. Not all lying is illegal.

Weed made a guide, the problem is he didn't go in detail of all the laws sorrounding it. I think its only proper if we find a 100% legal way to ewhore.

Honestly I agree I couldn't do it myself but there should be more incels doing virtual camgirl stuff and shit. Like imagine all the cucks donating to a truecel and buying his bathwater jfl :lul: :lul:

while i agree, it really depends on what kind of e- whoring it is.

stuff like if you made a stacey tinder profile and just put " send me money now if you want to talk to me, technically theres not anything wrong with it. The person on the other end chooses to engage in convo and send money, especially because male thirst comes into play

But obviously thats on the minimum scale.

the way i see it, if you can get away with it, go do it, but i just believe its immoral and making society even more fucked.

Besides, a lot of e-whoring that women do to men is technically illegal/ bad, but society allows it because " female empowerment"

examples - using fake name, emotional manipulation, damage of character, emotional abuse, financial manipulation, bullying and threats ( disguised as a " fetish" eg Blackmail " fetish" and "humiliation")
Honestly I agree I couldn't do it myself but there should be more incels doing virtual camgirl stuff and shit. Like imagine all the cucks donating to a truecel and buying his bathwater jfl :lul: :lul:
problem is, its hard to do it now, because the simps/ cucks have actually finally gotten smart ( suprising i know) and asking for proper verification, thats why all the online "dommes" and "findomqueens" do verification videos and shit like that on twitter etc

of course, you could always do a believable one, but itd be pretty fuckn hard and take some time, and the time it would take to do this would not be cost effective

Last edited:
I agree 100%

I've heard there are ways around it. Not all lying is illegal.

Weed made a guide, the problem is he didn't go in detail of all the laws sorrounding it. I think its only proper if we find a 100% legal way to ewhore.

He made a guide on how to do it, but not any foray into whether or not it was legal. Pretty sure people get arrested for catfishing money out of people.

He made a guide on how to do it, but not any foray into whether or not it was legal. Pretty sure people get arrested for catfishing money out of people.
I'm pretty sure the illegality comes from impersonating a woman

Isn't that what he does? Makes chatbots and pretends that they're human?
Well, what I was specifically was talking about is impersonating a SPECIFIC woman. If you create an imaginary woman that does not reemble any actual person, you can't get charged for impersonation because you're not impersonating anyone in particular.

Well, what I was specifically was talking about is impersonating a SPECIFIC woman. If you create an imaginary woman that does not reemble any actual person, you can't get charged for impersonation because you're not impersonating anyone in particular.

It's not illegal because of identity theft, it's illegal because you're taking money under false pretenses. People who get arrested for doing this don't get arrested for pretending to be a pre-existing person, they get arrested for lying to get money.

It's not illegal because of identity theft, it's illegal because you're taking money under false pretenses. People who get arrested for doing this don't get arrested for pretending to be a pre-existing person, they get arrested for lying to get money.
For real? can you link me to proof of this?

Here's someone who got 25 grand out of an old lady, and got arrested for it.

Interesting.

I wonder if there is a certain threshold that needs to be crossed, 25k seems like a lot of money tbh. I doubt more minor ewhoring would result in such problems. I will read more into this particular case though thanks for the link

I'm pretty sure the illegality comes from impersonating a woman
but i find this law stupid, because women literally do the same thing but in a different way. ( Use fake names, and use fetishes to literally BLACKMAIL/ emotionally abuse men)

but i find this law stupid, because women literally do the same thing but in a different way. ( Use fake names, and use fetishes to literally BLACKMAIL/ emotionally abuse men)
Yeah it is stupid.

As for the morality btw. Think about it like this.

These men are going to simp no matter what. If its not to you, it will be to another ewhore, so you are not CAUSING them to simp. You are just trying to collect money that they are giving away.

Yeah it is stupid.

As for the morality btw. Think about it like this.

These men are going to simp no matter what. If its not to you, it will be to another ewhore, so you are not CAUSING them to simp. You are just trying to collect money that they are giving away.
yeah i get what u mean, for me its not so the moral/ inhumane issue, its more that the double standards and the shit that women can get away with, not jsut the topic at hand but PLENTY OF THINGS.

We all know pussypass is a real thing, and it is validated when "tragic" things happen to women and cucks donate to them, or when women divorce men and get half of everything and deny the father from seeing his kids or its at a bare minimum, or when women commit crimes they get heavily reduced sentence

money is money I guess