Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I just don't even care

KingOfRome

KingOfRome

Buff Auschwitz Escapee
-
I haven't cared in a while, actually. About the lack of social or romantic bonding, specifically. They're just more things that other people have and I never will. Loneliness and social ostracization are integral parts of my life, and I don't even know what it would be like without them. Probably better, but you could say that about a lot of things. I stay on incel forums because you guys are my people, you're the family I never had, the one and only community where I've truly felt at home, but all the doom saying over how we've been shunned by the world for things outside our control and will be forever until we drop dead -- even though it's absolutely true -- isn't something I can get invested in or consider "suicide fuel". I'm numb to it. You might as well tell me I should bury my face in my hands and weep because the sky is blue.

I'm sure I'm not the only one here who thinks this.

Also, can a mod (@WithoutMe ) move this to Inceldom Discussion? I posted this to Off-Topic by accident and I don't think it belongs here.

I feel it 24/7 now, but before it was more apathy. I guess I prefer sadness or rage to apathy. Peace can be attained by means of meditation, tho.

I only like .co-users (even the ones that say they didn't read my posts or that have me on ignore). Everyone else can bathe in fire.

I either feel rage, apathy or sadness. Usually apathy though so I feel you.

If you arent depressed as a 20+ year old virgin, you are probably retarded

If you arent depressed as a 20+ year old virgin, you are probably retarded
I gave my virginity to a hooker at age 21, but it doesn't matter, all that does is protect me from virgin-shaming.

Borderline cope

I've been starting to feel like nothing really matters. I was feeling better doing self improvement but that feeling was replaced with this blackpilled one.

This place is nice cause you can say whatever you want and you won't have cucks shaking their heads.