Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill I just discovered Iran is very cucked they support trans rights

Incline

Incline

I HAVE DIVINE MISSION TO PATTAYAMAXX BEFORE IM 30
★★★★★
JFL did you know Iranian government is paying for trans treatments?

Also they turn gays into trans women by force jfl tbh that part is kind of based but at the same time its cucked asf because wtf

I am disappointed Iran, this is very Haram.

How can you support trans rights jfl wtf

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=en4sD-Ouffs&ab_channel=%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%A3%D9%87%D9%88%D8%A7%D8%B2%D9%85%D9%8A%D8%AF%D9%8A%D8%A7%2FAhwazMedia2

I thought you were more Based than that :feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:

As I've said, it's only a matter of time. :feelsPop:

Globohomo spares no one.
It's different here they are not influenced by globohomo they are just cucked

This man is very cucked. Iran has 2nd highest in the world sex reassignment surgery wtf. I bet he wants to fuck some femboys in his basement

fucking cucked country

fuck Iran I dont like Iran anymore all my homies hate Iran

But they hang gays here

most non iranian don't understand iran well. for example 95%+ of the people hate the government and gays at the same time

Also they turn gays into trans women by force jfl tbh that part is kind of based but at the same time its cucked asf because wtf

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=en4sD-Ouffs&ab_channel=%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%A3%D9%87%D9%88%D8%A7%D8%B2%D9%85%D9%8A%D8%AF%D9%8A%D8%A7%2FAhwazMedia2

All the world should be like Best Korea, they don't even know what a fucking trans is

Iran is shia not sunni
Shia is the cucked version of Islam

@Vrthraghna
What's new?
I've been telling you Iranian men are extremely cucked and effeminate since forever and the women almost as (sometimes more) whorish than western ones.. but you all would rather Islamcope

Last edited:
What's new?
I've been telling you Iranian men are extremely cucked and effeminate since forever and the women almost as (sometimes more) whorish than western ones.. but you all would rather Islamcope
I've heard homosexuality in Medieval Islamic societies was not uncommon.

Shia ain't Muslims

I've heard homosexuality in Medieval Islamic societies was not uncommon.
Only with little boys else it was gay.

Also if you took up the ass it was seen as a HUGE shame but if you were the one fucking the man then it was seen as GIGACHAD behavior. Jfl

ofc this explains @incelerated's behavior :feelskek:

Muh islamic law

Muh islamic law
Islamic law is extremely cucked when not exercised radically. Iran is a cucked nation tbh.

They westernized Islamic law practices, it's over for them.

Islamic law is extremely cucked when not exercised radically. Iran is a cucked nation tbh.
Most countries who enforce it, enforce it in a retarded way. That's why trannies are technically legal according to islamic law because they aren't mentioned anywhere

They think doing this will make them white.

Most countries who enforce it, enforce it in a retarded way. That's why trannies are technically legal according to islamic law because they aren't mentioned anywhere
jfl

Iran is literally trans heaven brocel they fucking have world 2nd highest sex surgery reassignment after Thailand jfl what a cucked nation beyond believe.

I don't get their logic though, like... It says in the Quran gay faggot sex = death sentence, yes? After you fucking cut off your dick you are still male so you should still be killed for having sex with men. So what the fuck? Jfl.

Fucking retarded

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back