Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious I just did the most autistic thing ever.

Crustaciouse

Crustaciouse

Banned
-
I wanted to send a screenshot to my friend on Snapchat, but instead I accidentally pasted this to him.
f46af5ab06a548843fe42d0b3e1bcd4d.jpg
I had it saved after a thread I made last night.
I sent it too him and then he started laughing and thought I had sent it to him as a prank, holy shit it would have been bad if I sent that to someone important.

:feelsgah::feelsgah:

Fetish from you?

Someone here is surely going to eventually post "iTs ovEr fOr AuTisTicCels" just for postcount, it's just a matter of time tbh

That is absolutely vile
Also kek good job OP

Wow, that pussy does look tired kek

Someone here is surely going to eventually post "iTs ovEr fOr AuTisTicCels" just for postcount, it's just a matter of time tbh
Yeah, and that user is you.

>June 8 2.4k posts
kys fakecel

Pussy looks like some alien creature :lul::lul::lul:

this is harmless compared to the shit ive done

Has friends and uses snapchat = fakecel tbh

I wanted to send a screenshot to my friend on Snapchat, but instead I accidentally pasted this to him.

If that helps you feel better, I have friends I share with even more gross stuff on daily basis and I still didn't get shunned. No worries man. :feelsgah:

when you finally beat all the levels this is the final roastie boss you must face