Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I just cried for the 1st time in months

• Thread starter Deleted member 1983
  • Start date
Deleted member 1983

Deleted member 1983

25yr NEET virgin
-
Pathetic i know, but the loneliness i feel got the best of me i guess.

just sitting at my desk thinking on how fucking ugly my face is , JFL just got a new phone and i still look like a subhuman.

i guess natural selection weeds us incels out anyway tho. :feelsbadman:

The consequences of being ugly are brutal

It's all too much for us to have to bear

This happened to me last month after my grandma died

This is why ugly women having better lives than us bothers me the only reason they dont suffer is the fact that guys these days are thristy

I wish I could cry more. Tears are highly concentrated with cortisol. It’s literally how you detox yourself from cortisol. I always feel better after crying :cryfeels:

I havent cried in years and before that in more years. I cant anymore. I am dull, empty, I feel no emotions. Excet for anger sometimes. And social phobia in interactions.

This is why ugly women having better lives than us bothers me the only reason they dont suffer is the fact that guys these days are thristy

no female could know our loneliness
I wish I could cry more. Tears are highly concentrated with cortisol. It’s literally how you detox yourself from cortisol. I always feel better after crying :cryfeels:

so your stressed all the timer?

I wish I could cry cuz I'm dead from the inside.

Undesirable men aren’t allowed to vent, cry, or have free outlets. Only therapist who get payed want us to vent.

I cry every once in a while too. like twice a year. brutal :cryfeels:

no female could know our loneliness

so your stressed all the timer?
Yeah pretty much. Not talking to people irl for extending periods can compound it. But crying reduces cortisol levels for everyone, regardless of how much they have. JFL at men being told to “man up” and suppress our natural instinct to release excess cortisol. Fucked up man. Toxic masculinity is true to an extent, literally in the case of cortisol
Undesirable men aren’t allowed to vent, cry, or have free outlets. Only therapist who get payed want us to vent.
Capitalism encourages profiting off of male misery, that’s for sure

Last edited:
I don't have any tears to cry.

Meanwhile holes cry cuz Chad didn't make out with them that one night long ago.
Everything in an incel's life is pure tragedy and suifuel.

Very long time ago since I last cried tbh, I have no heart anymore, just contempt for the whole human existence and myself for being born