Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over I just counted my acne scars...

Genetic Dead End

Genetic Dead End

Unfiltered sadness. AcneScarCel.
★★★★★
I have 27 scars on my right cheek and 34 on my left, including a large 2 cm scar in the middle of my right cheek.

A total of 61 scars on my face. :cryfeels:

Last edited:
Idk how your able to count them like that, my scars are more blended with the rest of my skin and my cheeks looks like a blend of normal colored flesh and darker acne scars

Idk how your able to count them like that, my scars are more blended with the rest of my skin and my cheeks looks like a blend of normal colored flesh and darker acne scars
Mine are deep and easy to spot.

Thats brutal as fuck. I'm like this:

Mine are on my cheeks and a little on my temples. My forehead is fine though for the most part.

I have 27 scars on my right cheek and 34 on my left, including large 2 cm scar in the middle of my right cheek.

A total of 61 scars on my face. :cryfeels:
you white?

I see like below 20 on my face

Acne is brutal