Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel I just coomed while sleeping

BrootalPill

BrootalPill

Don't leave your basement!
★★★★
My virginity status at 23 has gotten my once again.

This night i had a dream that a foid is about to give me a handjob. A few strokes in and i coomed, she got disappointed because i coomed too fast. She went: "You coomed too fast, i can't believe you are still a virgin at 23".

I felt so embarrassed, but at the same time i felt some sense of pride that i finally lost my virginity( if handjobs count that is, to me it did ).

Now here's the catch, the cooming felt way to real and good, even when i was dreaming i felt that something is off. And when i woke up, my underwear was covered in coom and realized that it was just a dream.

Fuck man i can't take it anymore :feelsUnreal:

I never coomed while sleeping.

This night i had a dream that a foid is about to give me a handjob. A few strokes in and i coomed, she got disappointed because i coomed too fast. She went: "You coomed too fast, i can't believe you are still a virgin at 23".

I felt so embarrassed, but at the same time i felt some sense of pride that i finally lost my virginity( if handjobs count that is, to me it did ).

Now here's the catch, the cooming felt way to real and good, even when i was dreaming i felt that something is off. And when i woke up, my underwear was covered in coom and realized that it was just a dream.

I think about food and i can control my dreams

If you think that's bad I coomed *watching* niggers plowing a girl in my dreams.

Man this is pathetic
As if i wanted this to happen, this is something teenagers experience but since i missed these years still experiencing :reeeeee: :reeeeee::reeeeee:

That is what we call a wet dream. It just means to be coming a man.

I dream about violence :feelsYall:

My dreams are spaghetti westerns

That is what we call a wet dream. It just means to be coming a man.
English isn't my first language so new thing learned.

Also fuck that i want an actual foid doing that :feelsUgh:

I dream about violence :feelsYall:

My dreams are spaghetti westerns

I miss having wet dreams

I wish my body could do this tbh:dafuckfeels:. Just imagine the possibilities if you lucid dreamed and actually came from that fantasy:ahegao::ahegao:. Would be an insane motivation to luciddreammaxx if I could orgasm like that from it:ahegao::ahegao::feelsohh::feelsohh:.

I never coomed while sleeping.

Wtf
Isn't it something that is supposed to happen (if it ever does) during your teen years?

Wtf
Isn't it something that is supposed to happen (if it ever does) during your teen years?
Exactly, i did some research it mostly happens to teens. But since i never fulfilled my sexual needs my body literally begs for pussy at this point.

Exactly, i did some research it mostly happens to teens. But since i never fulfilled my sexual needs my body literally begs for pussy at this point.
Brutal :feelsrope: