Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News I just collapsed

• Thread starter Deleted member 22572
  • Start date
Deleted member 22572

Deleted member 22572

Banned
-
Was playing fifa

Keep feeling like my head is spinning so I come off

and on my way to the bedroom I collapse

and rn I'm just on the floor and the front of my head hurts I can barely feel my heart beat and my heart kinda hurts a bit but not in a painful way if u know wot I mean

What's happening

Le edit: also my throat hurts now for some reason

You collapse and the first thing you do is post on .co :feelstastyman:

bro, are you drinking enough water?

bro im sorry but your going to die:feelscry:

Now my vision is blurry what the fuck

And you will get the answer by posting here?

Believe it or not coronavirus is real.

Symptoms of covid-19 requires 4 weeks of self isolation.

I just drank a ton of water and ate a snack and now I'm laying down it should get better but I still feel a bit funny

bro you had cardiac arrest
How do I see a doctor myself. Everytime I've gone its been with my parents I wanna go without telling them

how and where the fuck do I even go lol

It's funny how I know what mitosis is but not how to go to the fucking doctor fucking useless schools

Something similar to this happened to me about a year ago :feelsmega: Does your stomach hurt or feel weird?

Something similar to this happened to me about a year ago :feelsmega: Does your stomach hurt or feel weird?
Nah my heart area feels kinda weird. Doesn't hurt or anything it just feels weird tho.

I looked it up and it's possible I had a silent heart attack

maybe you stood up to fast?

I suggest dying.

You've got aids.

I'm an incel
I see.

How's your diet been lately? Eaten plenty of fruits, veg meat? Give me a break down of your typical meals this past week.

Have you been getting enough sleep?

How long were you staring at the screen?

How hydrated are you? How often will you have something to drink?

Do you have any pre-existing health conditions?

Did any part of your body feel numb during the collapse?

I'm not a doctor btw.

No one here is a doctor, no one knows wtf it was jfl. Go see doctor if you're concerned. Maybe you were just dehydrated. You didn't have brain aneurysm or you would be dead

I see.

1. How's your diet been lately? Eaten plenty of fruits, veg meat? Give me a break down of your typical meals this past week.

2. Have you been getting enough sleep?

3. How long were you staring at the screen?

4. How hydrated are you? How often will you have something to drink?

5. Do you have any pre-existing health conditions?

6. Did any part of your body feel numb during the collapse?

I'm not a doctor btw.
1. Haven't been eating a lot
2. I go to bed at 5am usually get 7hrs of sleep
3. All day
4. I drink water alot
5. No
6. Nah but I could barely feel my heart beating

first off sounds dumb but you gotta relax, I don't hold much knowledge but if you stress too much your body may get worse
second of all it's gotta be an aneurysm, it's weird af that all of a sudden you blacked out

All that nacho cheese and mountain dew was bound to catch up with you eventually.

Gorilla 3561262 1280

WE NEED A FUCKIN DOCTOR
@justarandomloser EASTERN EURO SLAV DOCTOR WE NEED HELP BRAAAP
@justarandomloser is doctorcel OP he’ll save u ded srs. Helped me when I shat blood :lul: :lul: :lul:

Last edited:
Shit this sounds serious if I was you I would freak out and go to an doctor ASAP

Was playing fifa

Keep feeling like my head is spinning so I come off

and on my way to the bedroom I collapse

and rn I'm just on the floor and the front of my head hurts I can barely feel my heart beat and my heart kinda hurts a bit but not in a painful way if u know wot I mean

What's happening

Le edit: also my throat hurts now for some reason
At least you collapsed at home, it happened to me on the bus. People were looking at me for the next 10 mins until the bus arrived I wanted to fucking rope.

At least you collapsed at home, it happened to me on the bus. People were looking at me for the next 10 mins until the bus arrived I wanted to fucking rope.
Did no one help?

I've always imagined if I had a heart attack or stroke and collapsed on the street everyone would just ignore me cuz I'm ugly

Did no one help?

I've always imagined if I had a heart attack or stroke and collapsed on the street everyone would just ignore me cuz I'm ugly
The bus was packed so someone caught me.

Brutal , take care bro

Take a break man

It seems like you're out of batteries.

ngl i laughed at the title
you had a heart attack, get some rest and eat less fatty food

Brutal strokepill, goodbye brocel

Now my vision is blurry what the fuck

Go ER.

No seriously, go to the emergency room. Those collection of symptoms isn't a joke. It sounds like bad news.