Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL I just cleaned!

• Thread starter PluralSpaceRace
  • Start date
PluralSpaceRace

PluralSpaceRace

Disciple of the blackpill
-
Just did some coping, I mean cleaning. Room is spotless, things are starting to look up! Now time to work on my toxic personality :soy:

Now take a shower :soy:

Jfl at you :lul: :lul: :lul:
Cleaning is for foids

Just a matter of time until the stacys start knocking on your door.

u need drink some soy too
827AF02D 1680 4C62 A52B E0892814221F
or ur misogynistic

Now I realize why stacy hasn't come over, I didn't finish my gallon of soy milk! And I only took 3 showers today.

Doing what women are supposed to do when alone is literally always gigacope

Its not over yet for cleancels

Get the green carton without added sugar.
I like the added sugar tho. I add two table spoons more every time I drink. I know it's not good but I need cope

I like the added sugar tho. I add two table spoons more every time I drink. I know it's not good but I need cope
You can use erythritol and monk fruit instead, they're 0 calorie sweeteners without the same side effects as aspartame and sucralose.

You can use erythritol and monk fruit instead, they're 0 calorie sweeteners without the same side effects as aspartame and sucralose.
thanks. might look into em. rn I use sugar or truvia

thanks. might look into em. rn I use sugar or truvia
Cutting out all the added sugar and fruit juice drinks was my first step to losing an extra 10-15 pounds. Then I cut out wheat, rice and chips and lost 15 more pounds.

Yes but there’s one thing you haven’t done yet bro.
Wash your penis

Cutting out all the added sugar was my first step to losing an extra 10-15 pounds. Then I cut out wheat, rice and chips and lost 15 more pounds.
I have been losing weight slowly by fasting Every Saturday. I tried cutting carbs out but I am too addicted to food cope

I have been losing weight slowly by fasting Every Saturday. I tried cutting carbs out but I am too addicted to food cope
I still eat carbs, but I get them from whole fruit, beans, and vegetables. Have you tried intermittent fasting everyday, while only eating in a 3-6 hour window?

I still eat carbs, but I get them from whole fruit, beans, and vegetables. Have you tried intermittent fasting everyday, while only eating in a 3-6 hour window?
I have done the 16:8 program before. where I only had 8 hour feeding window. but I often eat cope throughout the day now. as food is my main cope. so I only do one day fasting a week. I am losing probably around 4 pounds a month which is enough for me

I have done the 16:8 program before. where I only had 8 hour feeding window. but I often eat cope throughout the day now. as food is my main cope. so I only do one day fasting a week. I am losing probably around 4 pounds a month which is enough for me
I replaced eating throughout the day with vaping weed and zero calorie energy drinks, or no sugar tea and coffee, then intermittent fasting got much easier. I also make sure to take my vitamins, unless they're only supposed to be taken with food.

personality inkwel :soy::soy::soy: