Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious I just checked symptoms of Autism and I have many of them. Guess maybe I have autism.

Lookscel

Lookscel

Better to be an incel than a cuck ツ
★★★★★
When @Fragile-X said that what i'm doing is a symptom of Autism, I thought I couldn't have Autism but now it seems like I do.

I couldn't read or write till 3rd grade.

I have intense interest in limited number of things.

Can't maintain eye contact

I have preferred to be a shut in my entire life, this has changed only now.

I like following the same routine and have been eating the same thing my entire life. Any attempt to change this made my very angry. I also am fixated on wearing the same clothes, mainly certain hoodies.

I have trouble understanding others emotions. I once asked my parents "Why do parents cry, is it because they lost their investment ? ".

There are some other symptoms too like stimming and fidgeting.

I might actually go to an psychatrist later sometime to see if I actually do have Autism as in my country people with disability have reservations in colleges and government jobs. But it would be very tough to get a disability certificate and I don't know if they will give it to high functioning autists.

welcome to the club, i wouldnt be surprised if everyone here had autism/gad

welcome to the club, i wouldnt be surprised if everyone here had autism/gad
I just checked and it seems there is actually a great benefit if I actually have Autism and can get a disability certificate :feelsgah:

This could be a giga lifefuel :feelsgah:. Seems much better than Disabilitybux ngl. But it's would be very tough to get these benefits.

eems much better than Disabilitybux ngl
autism is disabilitybux but your psychiatrist has to state that your autism hinders your ability to pass an interview or work

I just checked and it seems there is actually a great benefit if I actually have Autism and can get a disability certificate :feelsgah:

This could be a giga lifefuel :feelsgah:. Seems much better than Disabilitybux ngl. But it's would be very tough to get these benefits.
Put your hoodie on, put spaghetti in your pants, and reveal your autism.
Take a shit in front of the shrink and smear it all over the walls, In the symbol of the swastika.
Then empty your pockets and offer them the spaghetti.
Guaranteed 100% effective method of being diagnosed with autism.

autism is disabilitybux but your psychiatrist has to state that your autism hinders your ability to pass an interview or work
I don't live in America and here there is nothing like Disabilitybux here but they get reservations in colleges and government jobs. Hell I might become a high level bureaucrat someday.

Although i'm worried they won't give me disability benefits.
Take a shit in front of the shrink and smear it all over the walls, In the symbol of the swastika.
I'm worried they won't actually give me benefits :feelsmega:

Last edited:
I dont have autism i have depression

nah i think you're just retarded

1484514570-55.png
WHY so rude? :cryfeels:
I dont have autism i have depression
Depression = being incel

No jewpills will fix it

Even the mildest cases of aspergers will hinder your ability in interviews, unless the phychiatrist is retarded they should be willing to say this as long as you have autism

Even the mildest cases of aspergers will hinder your ability in interviews

I'm pretty sure I'm on mildly on the spectrum, but since I spend so much time among normies, I've learned to mask a lot of my aspergy traits and habits. But for situations that make or break important life steps (interviews and dating), it seriously fucks me up, even if my ASD is mild.

Autism here is like depression for foids.

Everyone claims to have it

Vm1uqqhp1tdvjs71mgqw

it would be very tough to get a disability certificate and I don't know if they will give it to high functioning autists.
You might be considered disabled if your autism doesn't let you concentrate on work tasks, and you have a hard time getting along with managers and co-workers, because you aren't able to read their social ques properly.

I'm pretty sure I'm on mildly on the spectrum, but since I spend so much time among normies, I've learned to mask a lot of my aspergy traits and habits. But for situations that make or break important life steps (interviews and dating), it seriously fucks me up, even if my ASD is mild.
You can't mask autism. If you think you are masking something it is not autism. Someone who has asperger's, even the most mildest case, their brain works fundamentally differently from other people. It's a common misconception that autism is only about not having social abilities and the inability to read social cues, this is not the case.

As a sperglord, you are only able to think about or pay attention to one thing at a time, like a railroad track mind. Looking at someone's face overloads you with information so you have to stop thinking and can't process the conversation you are having. This is why autists are unable to make eye contact, it literally shuts their brains down from trying to take in all the excess information that their brain isn't filtering. Learning how to drive is difficult because you can only pay attention to one thing at a time, so if someone starts talking to you you lose all awareness of your surroundings. All sensations (itchiness, pain, pleasure) and emotions (anger, sadness) you have are multiplied by several times. I remember being unable to wear or even touch certain types of clothing as a child because what would normally be a slight itchiness to someone else was unbearable to me, I would tell my parents that the sweater was "biting" me. Your emotions being multiplied causes you to behave extremely neurotically, getting overly happy or angry or sad and having it cloud your reasoning. This is the reason why autists have meltdowns, they get emotionally overloaded.

I am speaking from personal experience right now, and I was actually diagnosed as being on the mildest end of the autism spectrum. There are people who have my symptoms but multiplied tens or even hundreds of times, which is why they are unable to do anything but sitting and rocking in a chair from the insane information overload and stimulation, and regularly having meltdowns. I am lucky enough to be able to do things semi-normally and I have never had a meltdown to my knowledge.

If you don't have symptoms like these, I am sorry to say that you are just socially awkward, not autistic.

Keep crying for autism

Looking at someone's face overloads you with information so you have to stop thinking and can't process the conversation you are having. This is why autists are unable to make eye contact, it literally shuts their brains down from trying to take in all the excess information that their brain isn't filtering

Yes

Learning how to drive is difficult because you can only pay attention to one thing at a time, so if someone starts talking to you you lose all awareness of your surroundings.

Yes. My Dad taught me to drive, it was a struggle, and he actually thought I was retarded, at best 'slow'

Your emotions being multiplied causes you to behave extremely neurotically, getting overly happy or angry or sad and having it cloud your reasoning. This is the reason why autists have meltdowns, they get emotionally overloaded.

I've learned to control this aspect, which has made me even more neurotic as its stressful to hold everything in.

Even if you are, what does it matter? Getting put as diagnosed with some type of autism doesn't change anything, you are still the same exact person.

Even if you weren't autistic, you could still fake it to get those disability benefits you were talking about.

If you want those benefits just act like a low functioning autist so that you will get them for sure.

You can't mask autism. If you think you are masking something it is not autism. Someone who has asperger's, even the most mildest case, their brain works fundamentally differently from other people. It's a common misconception that autism is only about not having social abilities and the inability to read social cues, this is not the case.

As a sperglord, you are only able to think about or pay attention to one thing at a time, like a railroad track mind. Looking at someone's face overloads you with information so you have to stop thinking and can't process the conversation you are having. This is why autists are unable to make eye contact, it literally shuts their brains down from trying to take in all the excess information that their brain isn't filtering. Learning how to drive is difficult because you can only pay attention to one thing at a time, so if someone starts talking to you you lose all awareness of your surroundings. All sensations (itchiness, pain, pleasure) and emotions (anger, sadness) you have are multiplied by several times. I remember being unable to wear or even touch certain types of clothing as a child because what would normally be a slight itchiness to someone else was unbearable to me, I would tell my parents that the sweater was "biting" me. Your emotions being multiplied causes you to behave extremely neurotically, getting overly happy or angry or sad and having it cloud your reasoning. This is the reason why autists have meltdowns, they get emotionally overloaded.

I am speaking from personal experience right now, and I was actually diagnosed as being on the mildest end of the autism spectrum. There are people who have my symptoms but multiplied tens or even hundreds of times, which is why they are unable to do anything but sitting and rocking in a chair from the insane information overload and stimulation, and regularly having meltdowns. I am lucky enough to be able to do things semi-normally and I have never had a meltdown to my knowledge.

If you don't have symptoms like these, I am sorry to say that you are just socially awkward, not autistic.
Damn
Thanks for the enlightenment
Now I am glad I don't have autism
Even if you are, what does it matter? Getting put as diagnosed with some type of autism doesn't change anything, you are still the same exact person.

Even if you weren't autistic, you could still fake it to get those disability benefits you were talking about.

If you want those benefits just act like a low functioning autist so that you will get them for sure.
Cope

Tbh I really want those disability benefits

Tbh I really want those disability benefits
Well then just go in and act like a super inhibited low functioning autist and you should be able to get it. If you already have autistic personality traits then you shouldn't have too much trouble exaggerating them a bit to make it seem like you are really struggling.

In America they hand out disability like its nothing. You can get disability if you claim you have “bad joints” or “chronic fatigue” so you shouldn't have any trouble

It’s still a self diagnosis, if you really want to know you should get it professionally checked.

It’s still a self diagnosis, if you really want to know you should get it professionally checked.
Of course that's what I will do. My life would should be much better with those benefits.
Well then just go in and act like a super inhibited low functioning autist and you should be able to get it. If you already have autistic personality traits then you shouldn't have too much trouble exaggerating them a bit to make it seem like you are really struggling.

In America they hand out disability like its nothing. You can get disability if you claim you have “bad joints” or “chronic fatigue” so you shouldn't have any trouble
The thing is where I live they do recognize your disability but also "grade" your condition to see if you really have extreme trouble in your day to day life. You must get a minimum "grade" to get the benefit. This is the tough part.

Well I guess I will sperg out more than usual that day and try to act more autist but I don't think that is possible.

Last edited:
I don’t have autism

Get a professional diagnosis first and then start claiming bennies.

Hey man I think I remember mentioning autism in some kind of conversation with you. But I don't remember if I kindly suggested the possibility or if I rudely interrupted a discussion with a rant and accusations (probably the second lol, I'm not a very nice person). Talking to a psychiatrist, getting, accepting and coming to terms with the diagnosis in itself is usually half of the battle, it was for me at least (my brother is in the middle of this battle).

These traits are almost all exclusively traits of autism, and I'm surprised that you aren't already diagnosed because they seem pretty severe. How's the healthcare where you live? Can you function in daily life etc? I was diagnosed with Asperger syndrome very early (age 5-6) because even at the beginning I had extreme problems with daily life. Every day was a struggle for me when I was a little kid and the smallest of routine changes or inconveniences like going to the daycare, or changing toothbrush could result in a meltdown. If you've not been diagnosed until now, it's a sign that you can at least function in daily life. I have at least 4 of the symptoms you listed if it's relevant.

If you don't feel like studymaxxing or think that you won't be able to manage living a normal life, getting money from the state is probably the best option. At the very least temporarily. Whatever you do, just don't rope, if you live in the first world there's always a way or another to cheat money from the authorities or scamming your way up.

There's not much more to add to this but I wish you the best of luck and I really hope you get diagnosed as autistic (let's hope the psychiatrists are competent and don't diagnose you with some bullshit like OCD or ADHD, it will not help you). Professional help changed my life, it can change yours too. My brother was diagnosed with ADHD despite showing all possible traits of autism and was given medication instead of therapy and help with daily life. We are still plagued by that desicion in our family because he's a real pain to deal with lol.

Welcome to the club.
My diagnosis it's still in process but from first hand i know that this trait alone really hinders your social interactions even if you have empathy.

Last edited:
So where's the high IQ and interest in numbers?

I don’t have autism
Undiagnosed =/= not having it

I think a very good portion of this forum has autism (diagnosed or not). Possibly even something like 40-60%. The amount of autistic people who have been rejected from society is enourmous...

Hey man I think I remember mentioning autism in some kind of conversation with you. But I don't remember if I kindly suggested the possibility or if I rudely interrupted a discussion with a rant and accusations (probably the second lol, I'm not a very nice person). Talking to a psychiatrist, getting, accepting and coming to terms with the diagnosis in itself is usually half of the battle, it was for me at least (my brother is in the middle of this battle).

These traits are almost all exclusively traits of autism, and I'm surprised that you aren't already diagnosed because they seem pretty severe. How's the healthcare where you live? Can you function in daily life etc? I was diagnosed with Asperger syndrome very early (age 5-6) because even at the beginning I had extreme problems with daily life. Every day was a struggle for me when I was a little kid and the smallest of routine changes or inconveniences like going to the daycare, or changing toothbrush could result in a meltdown. If you've not been diagnosed until now, it's a sign that you can at least function in daily life. I have at least 4 of the symptoms you listed if it's relevant.

If you don't feel like studymaxxing or think that you won't be able to manage living a normal life, getting money from the state is probably the best option. At the very least temporarily. Whatever you do, just don't rope, if you live in the first world there's always a way or another to cheat money from the authorities or scamming your way up.

There's not much more to add to this but I wish you the best of luck and I really hope you get diagnosed as autistic (let's hope the psychiatrists are competent and don't diagnose you with some bullshit like OCD or ADHD, it will not help you). Professional help changed my life, it can change yours too. My brother was diagnosed with ADHD despite showing all possible traits of autism and was given medication instead of therapy and help with daily life. We are still plagued by that desicion in our family because he's a real pain to deal with lol.
Thanks for showing your concern man really thank you

I made a thread that I like to move my body like a retard and you commented that it's called stimming and it's a sign of Autism.

Well my school was convinced that I have some sort of learning disability. So after a discussion my father had with my school teachers and counselors he came up to me and said " Do you think you are retarded? ". I obviously said no. Mental disorders carry alot of stigma where I live so his reaction can be understood easily.

I can function in daily life normally now. Infact I feel i'm in much better position right now when I was a kid I couldn't memories a word if my life depended on it.

The reason my father has now agreed to get me an Autism diagnosis is only because of benefits I would get by it. There is reservation for people with disabilities ( Autism is one of them) in colleges and government jobs so atleast I won't end up as a jobless loser. If I get those reservation finally something good will happen in my life for first time.

I think mental disorders run in my family. My father shows all symptoms of OCD including being aggressive to other unnecessarily. He can be aggressive to an complete stranger walking on street. My step mother has said that where ever my father goes, he gets angry at something or another eventually.

It's time to get gibs.

So where's the high IQ and interest in numbers?
Dunno about High IQ I was grouped with the retarded kids for a very long time ( who actually we're diagnosed with learning disability, not sure what but for example one guy used to stutter alot and couldn't write ).

I have sort of interest in numbers but more like I like to see market size of different chemicals not making complex mathematical equations.

When @Fragile-X said that what i'm doing is a symptom of Autism, I thought I couldn't have Autism but now it seems like I do.

I couldn't read or write till 3rd grade.

Can't maintain eye contact

I have preferred to be a shut in my entire life, this has changed only now.

I like following the same routine and have been eating the same thing my entire life. Any attempt to change this made my very angry. I also am fixated on wearing the same clothes, mainly certain hoodies.

I have trouble understanding others emotions. I once asked my parents "Why do parents cry, is it because they lost their investment ? ".

There are some other symptoms too like stimming and fidgeting.

I might actually go to an psychatrist later sometime to see if I actually do have Autism as in my country people with disability have reservations in colleges and government jobs. But it would be very tough to get a disability certificate and I don't know if they will give it to high functioning autists.

Do you have a driver licence?

Learning how to drive is difficult because you can only pay attention to one thing at a time, so if someone starts talking to you you lose all awareness of your surroundings.

This is so fucking brutal... I want to drive so badly, yet I cannot get behind of it, yet any female can do it without any effort at all. It is beyond emasculating.

Yes. My Dad taught me to drive, it was a struggle, and he actually thought I was retarded, at best 'slow'

At least you can drive.

Dunno about High IQ I was grouped with the retarded kids for a very long time ( who actually we're diagnosed with learning disability, not sure what but for example one guy used to stutter alot and couldn't write ).

@rightfulcel look at this. Only men have learning disablities while females ca ndo it without any effort at all. It is time to finally end myself.

Last edited:
Do you have a driver licence?

This is so fucking brutal... I want to drive so badly, yet I cannot get behind of it, yet any female can do it without any effort at all. It is beyond emasculating.

At least you can drive.

@rightfulcel look at this. Only men have learning disablities while females ca ndo it without any effort at all. It is time to finally end myself.
Do you always keep on thinking about a driver's license? :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:

very autistic comment

Do you always keep on thinking about a driver's license? :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:

It sounds all funny and that but I can assure you, it is not funny at all. Just imagine you failed at everything and on top of that you are even too incompetent to drive. You cannot do it, while every female can do it without any effort at all. You are watching females who are 7 years younger than you, going to their car.

No, youre fellow schizocel :feelsokman:

No, youre fellow schizocel :feelsokman:
Nah I haven't had those thoughts in months. I'm convinced what I was thinking was incredibly retarded. Or maybe it was the pills idk.

Autism is fake

Brutal, over for spergcels