Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel I just caused a roastie to have a traffic accident

Atavistic Autist

Atavistic Autist

Intersectional autistic supremacy
★★★★★
While I was driving home from my weekly therapy session with my psychologist, I noticed that the lane ahead of me was congested so I stopped before an intersection (keeping it clear as the law requires).

On the side street to my right, a roastie in an SUV apparently assumed that I was letting her in, and proceeded to blindly accelerate through the intersection. She then collided with the side of a car in the oncoming lane.

:feelskek::feelsautistic::feelshaha:

nice work. let's hope she suffered injuries.

Why do all the roasties drive suvs

Should have took a photo.

did she die? :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
hope she did

ER would be proud

Females should not drive nor own a car. It always triggers me when I see a female driving. It is so unnatural. I am actually disgusted by it. Good thing, that happened to her.

She deserves worse tbh

giphy.gif

Should have took a photo.
I only gawked at the scene for a few seconds before I swerved around the roastie's SUV and continued driving. I wanted to keep the flow of traffic going, even though she had just went full retard. The car behind me followed suit.

I live in a city, where the streets are narrow and people try to minimize their amount of commuting time.

Its her fault. Is that even legal what she did
She didn't yield to the traffic at her right while coming out of a side street, so it is indeed her fault. However, I put into motion the chain of events which led to her crash.

Last edited:
Include me in the screenshot

Include me in the screenshot
IT has nothing to screenshot here. I was driving home from therapy and only indirectly caused a roastie to crash.

I may be deriving amusement from her self-induced misfortune, sure, but isn't that what IT does with us? They say that we're all inkel because of self-caused problems, yet make fun of us for it. So it would be mightily hypocritical for them to denounce this thread for doing to a roastie what they do to us.

Last edited:
Well done, OP.

Foids should not be allowed to drive. The times Foids have almost caused car accidents from what I've seen is quite a lot on their part. They just think that they are immortal and that everyone should move out of the way.. they are incredibly belligerent drivers too and it's easy for them to get violent because they think that you can't hit Foids back.

Also nice one. Stupid whore got whacked by her own stupidity. Classic.

This Roastie sounds legit retarded. Low iQ Subhumun's should not be allowed to drive.

Gud job incelgoy. :feelsokman:

You did nothing wrong

Fucking life fuel, is she dead?

Good job boyo:feelsokman:, next time make sure she dead

Why are you laughing at that?

what a tard, let's hope she don't pass her genes

While I was driving home from my weekly therapy session with my psychologist, I noticed that the lane ahead of me was congested so I stopped before an intersection (keeping it clear as the law requires).

On the side street to my right, a roastie in an SUV apparently assumed that I was letting her in, and proceeded to blindly accelerate through the intersection. She then collided with the side of a car in the oncoming lane.

:feelskek::feelsautistic::feelshaha:
Involuntary Based

you just did what you needed bro

Females should not drive nor own a car. It always triggers me when I see a female driving. It is so unnatural. I am actually disgusted by it. Good thing, that happened to her.
Half the females driving are taking selfie or snaps and putting fake up on instead of paying attention

Half the females driving are taking selfie or snaps and putting fake up on instead of paying attention

They should be slapped to death.

foids love to drive chads dick

Damn, life fuel.

This post made me happy, i hope something like this will one day while i am driving.