Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL I just catfished as a 16/17 year old Stacy on tinder and got 99+ likes and 89 matches

E

Edmund_Kemper

Disregard my larping efforts. I can’t change it.
-
I lied and said I was 23 so they would like my photos. The men’s ages were 23-27

Here are some messages

from a 23 year old

Ok first off darlin, you are gorgeous if your real. If this a scam that’s messed up lol. But just to prove your real what’s your snapchat?

From a 24 year old

heyy there cutie

From a 25 year old

79 miles away? *tired face*

from another 25 year old

Thanks lol.. you look so great that I’m not completely sure if you’re real or not

From a 27 year old

Hey! You’re suspiciously pretty lol

From a 24 year old

I’m glad you like it! I’m sure if I ever got to spend some time with you, I wouldn’t stop smiling because I would be the happiest man alive

From 23 year old

your cute af

Not all of them were suspicious most weren’t but a few were. I guess LARPing as a stacy makes it suspicious but I still managed to convince them that i was authentic after they asked if I was a bot so whatever. It said I had 64 new matches (remember: NEW matches) but it said I have 89 TOTAL matches (including ones that aren’t new). And I had 99+ likes.

@Personalityinkwell @JosefMengelecel @RREEEEEEEEE @ThoughtfulCel @Diocel @Mainländer @Caesercel @Robtical

Last edited:
why torture yourself

This happened in a span of how much time?
How many chads are we talking?

99 likes and 89 matches is actually on the low end for a stacy. IDK how long you had that profile on, but I guarantee if you left it there for a week you'd have at least 2000 likes and 1000 matches.

99 likes and 89 matches is actually on the low end for a stacy. IDK how long you had that profile on, but I guarantee if you left it there for a few week you'd have at least a 2000 likes and 1000 matches.
It was on for about 30-60 minutes

Further evidence for how foids live life on tutorial island, as always.

Were all those men Chads?

99 likes and 89 matches is actually on the low end for a stacy. IDK how long you had that profile on, but I guarantee if you left it there for a few week you'd have at least a 2000 likes and 1000 matches.
:feelswow: how the fuck is anyone supposed to compete.
At the least this should serve as a message to any deluded bluepillers who think they can get a Stacie just like the movies promised.

You don't need to be a Stacy for that to happen. It could have just as easily been a 1/10 female.
At the least this should serve as a message to any deluded bluepillers who think they can get a Stacie just like the movies promised.

Where's the surpise? you gonna use it to play pedohunter or something

Even a gigachad wouldn't get that many likes or matches in 30-60 minutes.
I tried chad fishing but didn’t get any matches
Were all those men Chads?
yes and they were ages 23-27
Fuuuuaaaaaaaark
Kinda shows that attraction to 16-17 year old foids is common
one time the first time I stacyfished I accidentally liked a ricecel

Proof that Chads are also attracted to teen girls. But those "to catch a predator" faggots only catch ugly men who missed out on teen love. But when Chad does it, then its absolutely fine.

Proof that Chads are also attracted to teen girls. But those "to catch a predator" faggots only catch ugly men who missed out on teen love. But when Chad does it, then its absolutely fine.
Some of the men on to catch a predator are sub2

This is how "to catch a predator" started.

Even subhuman landwhales will get a fuck ton of matches on tinder

you should have extended that experiment. write spupid autistic things and see how those guy react

And people say its only normal for men to be attracted to foids 20+. JFL you can't deny nature lmao

2020 08 05 13 12 51

This is how "to catch a predator" started.
It should just be named "cucks catching men". Every man who has a healthy amount of testosterone and is not a homosexual feels attraction towards girls like that.

An innocent little girl? 16 is a CHILD. Disgusting. Those pedophiles should go to jail ASAP:

You should try to scam money from stupid chads via stacylarp.

I lied and said I was 23 so they would like my photos. The men’s ages were 23-27

Here are some messages

from a 23 year old

Ok first off darlin, you are gorgeous if your real. If this a scam that’s messed up lol. But just to prove your real what’s your snapchat?

From a 24 year old

heyy there cutie

From a 25 year old

79 miles away? *tired face*

from another 25 year old

Thanks lol.. you look so great that I’m not completely sure if you’re real or not

From a 27 year old

Hey! You’re suspiciously pretty lol

From a 24 year old

I’m glad you like it! I’m sure if I ever got to spend some time with you, I wouldn’t stop smiling because I would be the happiest man alive

From 23 year old

your cute af

Not all of them were suspicious most weren’t but a few were. I guess LARPing as a stacy makes it suspicious but I still managed to convince them that i was authentic after they asked if I was a bot so whatever. It said I had 64 new matches (remember: NEW matches) but it said I have 89 TOTAL matches (including ones that aren’t new). And I had 99+ likes.

@Personalityinkwell @JosefMengelecel @RREEEEEEEEE @ThoughtfulCel @Diocel @Mainländer @Caesercel @Robtical
Jfl, did you give a snapchat or did you destroy his hopes?

after these threads im no longer scared to fuck the devil out of my underage girlfriend, thanks boyos you gave me the strenght

Send via pm which photos u used pls.

Even subhuman landwhales will get a fuck ton of matches on tinder
True. Once someone tried that
Jfl, did you give a snapchat or did you destroy his hopes?
i didn’t give a Snapchat
It should just be named "cucks catching men". Every man who has a healthy amount of testosterone and is not a homosexual feels attraction towards girls like that.
agreed and these tinder experiments prove this
And people say its only normal for men to be attracted to foids 20+. JFL you can't deny nature lmao

View attachment 324026
now people are saying 21+

You don't need to be a Stacy for that to happen. It could have just as easily been a 1/10 female.

yeah this, every man just swipes on everything including 80 year old trannies

I tried chad fishing but didn’t get any matches

Kinda shows that attraction to 16-17 year old foids is common

one time the first time I stacyfished I accidentally liked a ricecel
lmao.

@SlayerSlayer @HopeCopeRope @ionlycopenow @HidekiTojota

:incel:

At least some weren't delusional and questioned why a stacy would match with them.

:incel:

At least some weren't delusional and questioned why a stacy would match with them.
Most of the guys on there are chads or chadlites. I did match with a hipster 4/10 metalheadcel

To prove the jbpill

What if I LARP as a landwhale?
You’d probably get around the same number considering how many land whales I see on average paired up with skinny bean pole normie hipster cucks with ear gauges at my local Walmart on a regular basis.

Much of the time these dysgenic couples are also pushing a baby stroller in front of them which most likely (if of the male gender that is) contain our future batch of dot co members in around 15-20 years time.

You’d probably get around the same number considering how many land whales I see on average paired up with skinny bean pole normie hipster cucks with ear gauges at my local Walmart on a regular basis.

Much of the time these dysgenic couples are also pushing a baby stroller in front of them which most likely (if of the male gender that is) contain our future batch of dot co members in around 15-20 years time.
I’ve seen normies with beckies

@FidelCashflow

@SlayerSlayer @HopeCopeRope @ionlycopenow @HidekiTojota
So were you angling to see what it's like to be a TCAP decoy? It's funny how little effort they put into seeming authentic, and these men will still be obsessed, especially curry men

So were you angling to see what it's like to be a TCAP decoy? It's funny how little effort they put into seeming authentic, and these men will still be obsessed, especially curry men
I wanted to see how many men like jb foids but I lied about claimed to be 23 so they would fall for it

I wanted to see how many men like jb foids but I lied about claimed to be 23 so they would fall for it
you're supposed to write you are 23, and then say you are 16 on the app if you want to do it the TCAP way. I don't think you can be 16 or 17 on Tinder, maybe it's different in other countries?

you're supposed to write you are 23, and then say you are 16 on the app if you want to do it the TCAP way. I don't think you can be 16 or 17 on Tinder, maybe it's different in other countries?
The minimum age is 18

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back