Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I just can't underatand how non-chads are comfortable having girlfriends

ReturnOfSaddam

ReturnOfSaddam

Eternal President of Iraq
★★★★
The rampant, massively spread promiscuity. The normalisation of do what you want when young, fuck chad, have his abortion, blablabla, the INSANE amount of attention even fucking low tier girls get from chads and chadlites...how the fuck do these cucks do it? How the fuck do they live knowing that the girls they LOVE are chad's leftovers or even current side girls? Like what the fuck am I missing here lmao?

If you have just ONE argument her and she leaves in a foul mood all it takes is just her pulling her phone out and bam, a fucking catalogue of Chads to choose from, no questions asked, no likelihood of it ever being discovered (or even remembered by the chad in question), and there goes your relationship that you spent years on :lul:.

Why are men just SO cucked and fucking comfortable with it? Wtf? ARE they comfortable? Do they hate this shit just as much as you'd expect but just accept it as it's the only shot a non-Chad has for pussy/affection? I'll never know.

The rampant, massively spread promiscuity. The normalisation of do what you want when young, fuck chad, have his abortion, blablabla, the INSANE amount of attention even fucking low tier girls get from chads and chadlites...how the fuck do these cucks do it? How the fuck do they live knowing that the girls they LOVE are chad's leftovers or even current side girls? Like what the fuck am I missing here lmao?

If you have just ONE argument her and she leaves in a foul mood all it takes is just her pulling her phone out and bam, a fucking catalogue of Chads to choose from, no questions asked, no likelihood of it ever being discovered (or even remembered by the chad in question), and there goes your relationship that you spent years on :lul:.

Why are men just SO cucked and fucking comfortable with it? Wtf? ARE they comfortable? Do they hate this shit just as much as you'd expect but just accept it as it's the only shot a non-Chad has for pussy/affection? I'll never know.
They are living in a fairytale world. Only during divorce or cheated on do they escape it

They get sex and cuddles and maybe a sandwich once in a while.

Retard tier thread, this only applies to oldcel relationships which are cringe in the first place.

Retard tier thread, this only applies to oldcel relationships which are cringe in the first place.
Lmfao you are a moron or a kid. This applies to anyone over the age of 20.