Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL i just cant take this subreddit seriously anymore...

Hunter

Hunter

Banned
-

:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
"I'm a 5'4" guy with very average looks in okay shape (not overweight, but not particularly muscular either). full head of hair - so I'd say I have about the same dating chances as a 6' bald guy who is 150 lbs overweight. So to say I have the same prospects as a 6' guy can actually be an accurate statement, if you take other things into account."

20150903 1754855

Last edited:
I use to feel bad for them, then they became delusional. They are deluding themselves that 5’0-5’9isn’t short. It’s really sad to see tbh

Op, how tall are you?

I use to feel bad for them, then they became delusional. They are deluding themselves that 5’0-5’9isn’t short. It’s really sad to see tbh

thats why /r/shortcels was created. /r/short is pretty much bluepill central for coping manlets who cant handle reality and censors or bans anyone who is honest about manletism.

Anything less than 6'2 is short in Europe and America. Seriously, I'm 6'0 barefoot and when I'm around young western Europeans I'm usually one of the shortest. Imagine somebody that's like 5'5 like are you kidding me. Even women mog you brutally at that height.

Op, how tall are you?

5'9 currently.
Anything less than 6'2 is short in Europe and America. Seriously, I'm 6'0 barefoot and when I'm around young western Europeans I'm usually one of the shortest. Imagine somebody that's like 5'5 like are you kidding me. Even women mog you brutally at that height.

you need to take the height inflation pill. 6'1 is not fucking short at all. you are used to people inflating their heights.

Why are manlete such a vocal minority on incel forums?

5'9 currently.

you need to take the height inflation pill. 6'1 is not fucking short at all. you are used to people inflating their heights.
You have been giving some good heightpills. Do you think its ogre as 5'7''?
I liked your last avi but change is the way of life

You have been giving some good heightpills. Do you think its ogre as 5'7''?

I liked your last avi but change is the way of life

yeah. you're fucked pretty much unless(pm me!)

thats why /r/shortcels was created. /r/short is pretty much bluepill central for coping manlets who cant handle reality and censors or bans anyone who is honest about manletism.

I got banned from by those bastards for saying a Manlet is a Manlet whatever time of day it is.

Most manlets are huge copers as they think their average face makes up for it, or their average wage or personality makes up for it.

Manlets are the biggest copers on this planet, not far behind are novembercels but still manlets are number 1 copers.

I remember blackpilling a manlet 3 or so weeks ago, he started to say how my face would make up for it and I said “what face? my face does not exist at 5’4, height is the first barrier to the dating scene, you must be at least 5’7 to go on this ride”.

He stormed off in a hissy fit.

Stupid manlets

> taking any of reddit seriously

Most manlets are huge copers as they think their average face makes up for it, or their average wage or personality makes up for it.

Manlets are the biggest copers on this planet, not far behind are novembercels but still manlets are number 1 copers.

I remember blackpilling a manlet 3 or so weeks ago, he started to say how my face would make up for it and I said “what face? my face does not exist at 5’4, height is the first barrier to the dating scene, you must be at least 5’7 to go on this ride”.

He stormed off in a hissy fit.

Stupid manlets
We’re you blackpilling him face to face or on this site?

Olympic level coping

:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
"I'm a 5'4" guy with very average looks in okay shape (not overweight, but not particularly muscular either). full head of hair - so I'd say I have about the same dating chances as a 6' bald guy who is 150 lbs overweight. So to say I have the same prospects as a 6' guy can actually be an accurate statement, if you take other things into account."

View attachment 36152

Insane cope.

Though he still mogs a bald manlet like me to hell and back.

Insane cope.

agreed. bald 6fters mog the fuck out of normal hair supermanlets any day of the week
Insane cope.

agreed. bald 6fters mog the fuck out of normal hair supermanlets any day of the week

Tfw average height in my country is 5'7 for males and 5'3 for foids it is NOT OVER :feelsokman: