Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel I just can't get over the sheer anger I feel towards my dad for subjecting me to this life. I can't.

wereq

wereq

Defeated By Fate |Contra Mundi: Enemy of the World
★★★★★
I wish he had accepted his reproductive failure and never procreated instead of waiting till 40 to have me with my gigasubhuman femcel mom. I just wish I was spared this pain. :feelscry::feelscry:

My parents had me because every other relatives and neighbours etc had a boy but they didn't.

my mother was especially jealous because- you know how nosy and taunting currywhore aunties are and would sarcastically make jokes about my parents having a girl only and not a son. my mom was in early 30s and my father 40 when I was born

My parents had me because every other relatives and neighbours etc had a boy but they didn't.

my mother was especially jealous because- you know how nosy and taunting currywhore aunties are and would sarcastically make jokes about my parents having a girl only and not a son. my mom was in early 30s and my father 40 when I was born
Typical curry retards acting out of societal and peer pressure. Same case with mine. They did it because they were told to.

I wish he had accepted his reproductive failure and never procreated instead of waiting till 40 to have me with my gigasubhuman femcel mom. I just wish I was spared this pain. :feelscry::feelscry:
I honestly feel the same. I don't know why my parents waited till 30 to have me. I could've not been subhuman. I could've had a good life.

I honestly feel the same. I don't know why my parents waited till 30 to have me. I could've not been subhuman. I could've had a good life.
My dad had me at 40 and mom had me at 33. They are both incels. Dad is so incel that he spends hours chatting with his AI gf. I am not kidding!

Dad is so incel that he spends hours chatting with his AI gf. I am not kidding!
Nigger what

Does ur mom know it?

My dad had me at 40 and mom had me at 33. They are both incels. Dad is so incel that he spends hours chatting with his AI gf. I am not kidding!
ai gf wtf? It was over before it began, 9 months back.

Were they at least blackpilled enough to realize looks matter and pass that on to you?

Were they at least blackpilled enough to realize looks matter and pass that on to you?
None of these types of parents are, state of this clown world, as its always been

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back