Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal I just can't endure balding anymore

evERlasting_furFAG

evERlasting_furFAG

i can't control all this rage that's inside me
-
Every morning i wake up and see my pillow covered in hair. Every time i fix my style, i always have a few pieces of hair on my fingers. Occasionaly, a single piece of hair flies into my soup. At first i was coping. yea sure, everyone loses some amount of hair, it's a part of hair growth cycle :bluepill::feelsohh:. but one moment no cope could save me from revelation anymore. i started seeing it... the scalp. "it's just a part of your forehead :bluepill:" NO YOU FUCKING DUMBASS RETARD. The skin on my actual forehead, it has mimic wrinkles, but the scapl is smooth. I have been checking hairline from day to day, and i am very certain it is receding. "it is just a seasonal occurance" AM I SOME KIND OF PLANT OR WHAT?! The only season i will have after a season of complete and irreversible hair loss is the season of cold 6ft grave LDARing for eternity

Last edited:
Brutal first post.

The earlier you catch it and do something the more chance you have of keeping your hair.

it’s normal to lose hair if u got long hair, I’ve been losing hair for 2 years and got no sign of balding. I think it’s genetics since my father and grandpa were no bald

I'm noorwood 2 at 21

My condolences brocel . Can you afford hair transplant ? Its so fucked , normies deserve to go bald but because we have shit genetics and to top it off no one gives a shit . If Chad went bald , everyone will pander and console Chad but not us .
Getting hair transplant is hypercucked. Not only you try to go out of your way to appease women (JFL:feelskek:) but you also put your well-being under risk because hair transplantation has dangerous side effects. Imagine destroying yourself for a chance to look pretty:feelshaha: If i ever go legit bald then i will consider going out of my way to make society tolerate my presence:feelsjuice:

Every morning i wake up and see my pillow covered in hair. Every time i fix my style, i always have a few pieces of hair on my fingers. Occasionaly, a single piece of hair flies into my soup. At first i was coping. yea sure, everyone loses some amount of hair, it's a part of hair growth cycle :bluepill::feelsohh:. but one moment no cope could save me from revelation anymore. i started seeing it... the scalp. "it's just a part of your forehead :bluepill:" NO YOU FUCKING DUMBASS RETARD. The skin on my actual forehead, it has mimic wrinkles, but the scapl is smooth. I have been checking hairline from day to day, and i am very certain it is receding. "it is just a seasonal occurance" AM I SOME KIND OF PLANT OR WHAT?! The only season i will have after a season of complete and irreversible hair loss is the season of cold 6ft grave LDARing for eternity
Get Fisterside and hair regrowth shampoo NOW.

it’s normal to lose hair if u got long hair, I’ve been losing hair for 2 years and got no sign of balding. I think it’s genetics since my father and grandpa were no bald
Yea, i got it long, but my enlarging scalp unsettles me. And my hair on their own coagulate in a way that reveals all of my forehead. I can sort of alleviate the situation by grooming it to give cover for my forehead, but it only does so much

Get Fisterside and hair regrowth shampoo NOW.
dunno what fisteride is, but i will make an appointment to the doctor for consultation. last time i got a shampoo that helped a lot to stop this, but it is gone from the shelves now. as for hair regrowth, i have no idea how this is possible, since afaik losing follicules is like losing limbs, the scalp will remain desolated after loss no matter what

dunno what fisteride is, but i will make an appointment to the doctor for consultation. last time i got a shampoo that helped a lot to stop this, but it is gone from the shelves now. as for hair regrowth, i have no idea how this is possible, since afaik losing follicules is like losing limbs, the scalp will remain desolated after loss no matter what
Just stop it while you can. That's the best you can do. :smonk::smonk::smonk::smonk::smonk:

Yesterday I went out wearing a wig, it felt a lot more comfortable than I expected it to be. Wigmaxxing is law.

Yesterday I went out wearing a wig, it felt a lot more comfortable than I expected it to be. Wigmaxxing is law.
if wigmaxxing turned me into chadlite then i would go to public spaces and absolutely annihilate women's egos for my fellow brocels. sadly, im 5'7 manlet

Get an online doctor to prescribe Finasteride 1mg and oral minoxidil 5mg.

Combine that with hair thickening shampoo and conditioner and it works wonders

Fuck this shit bro, this is brutal af :ha..feels:

Get an online doctor to prescribe Finasteride 1mg and oral minoxidil 5mg.

Combine that with hair thickening shampoo and conditioner and it works wonders
oral minoxidil? never heard of that, only knew about spray, definitely need to research this

oral minoxidil? never heard of that, only knew about spray, definitely need to research this

It’s not only more convenient but it’s twice as effect, especially combined with finastride.

Yea, i got it long, but my enlarging scalp unsettles me. And my hair on their own coagulate in a way that reveals all of my forehead. I can sort of alleviate the situation by grooming it to give cover for my forehead, but it only does so much
I should shave it then