Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel i just cant do it

S

Shinitai

Recruit
★★★
so i went to go shower in like 1 am, and i go to the bathroom, theres FUCKING phlegm from my dad. i cant fucking do it. i come back to the bath room and theres pubic hair on the floor. i cant do it.i come back to my room after shower and i hit my head on my shitty house. fml

only rope left

i dont share shower so im lucky

Showering is cope anyway

All it takes is one bad day huh.

so i went to go shower in like 1 am, and i go to the bathroom, theres FUCKING phlegm from my dad. i cant fucking do it. i come back to the bath room and theres pubic hair on the floor. i cant do it.i come back to my room after shower and i hit my head on my shitty house. fml

ngl my parents do the same

sperm in the bathroom sink, pee and piss in the toilet (like always, they saving money, ffs). theres mess in every room and they never wash plates till theres so much that you cant put ur hand there between plates and the pipe that bursts out water

kitchen is so dirty that sometimes i cant make food

sperm in the bathroom sink, pee and piss in the toilet (like always, they saving money, ffs). theres mess in every room and they never wash plates till theres so much that you cant put ur hand there between plates and the pipe that bursts out water

Shit that’s worse than my family. Sometimes there’s shit in the shower pubic hair everywhere bro

theres mess in every room and they never wash plates till theres so much that you cant put ur hand there between plates and the pipe that bursts out water
Sounds like my household, i’m the one who ends up organizing and cleaning everything. Our maid comes every week and after she’s gone ( House looks very clean and i get a good and relaxed feeling ) then the next day it turns to shit by my parents and sister. :reeeeee:

wtf, who is all of your parents? my dad is fucking boomer tier and thinks im a degenerate for not putting my clothes directly into closet ffs

damn

I just cant go to the shower

wtf, who is all of your parents? my dad is fucking boomer tier and thinks im a degenerate for not putting my clothes directly into closet ffs
ngl they also dont cover the parroot in the morning and she phocking screamsso loud EVERYDAY morning at 6-7am and wakes everyone up including neighbours but they say she 'cant be covered all the time' jfl cover her in the morning when shes loud, you autistic soy

ngl they also dont cover the parroot in the morning and she phocking screamsso loud EVERYDAY morning at 6-7am and wakes everyone up including neighbours but they say she 'cant be covered all the time' jfl cover her in the morning when shes loud, you autistic soy
I’d snap that birds neck

I love rubbing my smegma off. Your point is?

i hope i am moving out also next month. btw did u got a job and what job?? :feelstrash:
i will be on production of pizza ded srs:lul::lul::lul: but wage is okay and i will live with my family so renting spends will be 0

i will be on production of pizza ded srs:lul::lul::lul: but wage is okay and i will live with my family so renting spends will be 0
i didnt know your whole house will move out with u :feelstrash:

is she nice tho? :feelstrash:
yeah she has stacy daughter - my cousin (who didnt accept my request on fb :woke::woke::woke:) but she is in college now.
im quite peacful person so i wont have problems with her

yeah she has stacy daughter - my cousin (who didnt accept my request on fb :woke::woke::woke:) but she is in college now.
im quite peacful person so i wont have problems with her
dont incest maxx brat :feelstrash: :dafuckfeels::dafuckfeels::dafuckfeels:

sponge bath time?