Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel i just cant control my hate towards foids because of how much better they have it

nxdismycope

nxdismycope

Its not over - its just never began
★★
i just CANT. i DEPISE them

in EVERY life aspect they have it much better. a foid that is a little "depressed" will get tons of help. a man? fuck off bro. man up.
they doesnt even have to work. they will get a cuck to provide for them.
they have much more good experiences and stuff they do due to the fact that theres no such thing a lonely foid
i just watch now my oneitis FB and i just cant believe how much better she has it. her cat die like 100 people consulting her
her fb is filled with cool pics with different people. alot of chads. alot of tripls. from 2010-2020. i can legit see most of her life on her fb.

this world is so brutal. why wouldnt they share their life fortune with the less fortunes like us? WHY?!?????????

i just cant control the hate. i despise them all. sadly, the hatred is starting to eat me. i wish i could ignore it.

getting lifemogged by holes is an atrocity

Tutorial mode

a foid that is a little "depressed" will get tons of help.
This is very true.
There are far more known cases of females committing suicide than of males because people like to focus on females more.
"I could've helped her!" Shut up retard, glad she died.

Its a gynocentric world out there. Holes will always win.

i just CANT. i DEPISE them

in EVERY life aspect they have it much better. a foid that is a little "depressed" will get tons of help. a man? fuck off bro. man up.
they doesnt even have to work. they will get a cuck to provide for them.
they have much more good experiences and stuff they do due to the fact that theres no such thing a lonely foid
i just watch now my oneitis FB and i just cant believe how much better she has it. her cat die like 100 people consulting her
her fb is filled with cool pics with different people. alot of chads. alot of tripls. from 2010-2020. i can legit see most of her life on her fb.

this world is so brutal. why wouldnt they share their life fortune with the less fortunes like us? WHY?!?????????

i just cant control the hate. i despise them all. sadly, the hatred is starting to eat me. i wish i could ignore it.
i see

The average foid goes on bi-annual trips to the Bahamas to have orgies with multiple chads. While the average man rots in a shitty apartment trying not become homeless

I want to exterminate all noodle whores from the earth just because of how ruthless they are towards my brethren ricecels. My blood just boils after all I've seen. The ricepill is more painful to me than all my own pills.

Last edited:
This is very true.
There are far more known cases of females committing suicide than of males because people like to focus on females more.
"I could've helped her!" Shut up retard, glad she died.
Foids who commit suicide deserve it.

Imagine living life on tutorial mode and still fucking up

That's a natural way to feel. We resent foids because they take more from life than we ever will while not having to do anything for it. Meanwhile, we are punished and made to feel like subhumans because of our genetics.

I can't stand the thought of ascending with a foid that life mogs me.

That's understandable

This thread made me realize there are actual people out there that don't hate foids.

But why?

They play on tutorial mode while we're forced to play on impossible mode. We shouldn't feel guilty about it.
i dont feel guilty I just hate how they live better quality because i'm an ugly man

They are extremely privileged yet they act like they are opressed jfl

but we live in a patriarchy and women are oppressed. how can all of us succeed when half of us are held back? we all need to work together to make the world a better place for the women in our lives. :feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown:

Man up and copE or Rope.

I hate women
Me too... when they're all sad and depressed, they get all the help they want but we as men get shamed, humiliated and told that we need to "man the f**k up!"