Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I just came to the club with my friends

• Thread starter Deleted member 38426
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 38426

Self-banned
-
Honeslty, this shit just isn't for me. It's my second time going clubbing with a friend and right now i left the club and sitting outside alone in the cold posting this. The only reason i am tagging along with him and his friends is because i am afraid they'll get bored of me and abandon me since he is the only friend i made in college so far. Honeslty, I'd rather be playing apex legends right now (the new update is fire ngl) or studying. I was never meant to be a normie since i have a personality of an 80 year old man JFL. It's over.

I’m one of your friends, stop skulking in the corner and come out bro, you need some liquor in you and everything‘ll be good

I’m one of your friends, stop skulking in the corner and come out bro, you need some liquor in you and everything‘ll be good
Funny but even with alcohol my personality actually stays mostly the same. It only lowers my inhibition a little bit. It's over for me

greycel moment

Nice, who do you main

I'm also one of his friends, this is why we don't take this nigga anywhere smh

greycel moment inception
Incels don't go to clubs, especially with friends. :society:
You are an NT normie with self-esteem issues: please leave before you cause any more problems here.

Just get drunk and go on the dance floor. I also have the personality of an 80 year old and probably even more high inhib than you and still managed to do it.

NTmogs me into oblivion

just get drunk theory

go home and rot you retard either that or you are a fakecel looking for attention we will see in about 2 days when you cant hold it in and need to brag about how stacy gobbled your cock

Just get drunk and go on the dance floor. I also have the personality of an 80 year old and probably even more high inhib than you and still managed to do it.
Drinking doesn't help
You are an NT normie with self-esteem issues: please leave before you cause any more problems here.
Last time I'll be going tbh. Let them abandon me idc anymore jfl
go home and rot you retard either that or you are a fakecel looking for attention we will see in about 2 days when you cant hold it in and need to brag about how stacy gobbled your cock
Lol i wish that's the case

Last edited:
If it's not for you then it's not for you Spinx. I know exactly how you feel because I went out to clubs with friends a lot in my 20s and have nothing but painful memories of it. If foids aren't throwing themselves at you or at least dropping hints that they are interested then there is no point in it and only Chadlite and above or Thugs get that in clubs.

I wish I'd realised one thing then that I realise now - If it hurts you...stay the fuck away from it

If these guys don't want to be friends with you because you don't want to go to clubs then they aren't real friends. Better no friends than fake friends.

One thing you need to realise too is that sometimes normies will be inviting you to these things just to make up the numbers or because they don't see you as competition like Chad would be rather than them actually giving a fuck about you or actually wanting you to be there.

My truecelness cannot be denied tbh

but also it’s cause I want a gaming pc and can’t afford one rn, probably will get back into it next summer
Wait were you playing apex on your current pc?
wtf are you talking about fucking postmaxxer
Why are you so hostile towards me?

Over for apexcels. Myself included

Wait were you playing apex on your current pc?

Why are you so hostile towards me?
because you reply without any context just to postmaxx :feelsseriously:

If it's not for you then it's not for you Spinx. I know exactly how you feel because I went out to clubs with friends a lot in my 20s and have nothing but painful memories of it. If foids aren't throwing themselves at you or at least dropping hints that they are interested then there is no point in it and only Chadlite and above or Thugs get that in clubs.

I wish I'd realised one thing then that I realise now - If it hurts you...stay the fuck away from it

If these guys don't want to be friends with you because you don't want to go to clubs then they aren't real friends. Better no friends than fake friends.

One thing you need to realise too is that sometimes normies will be inviting you to these things just to make up the numbers or because they don't see you as competition like Chad would be rather than them actually giving a fuck about you or actually wanting you to be there.
Honeslty i feel like that's the only setting which i have the best chance to meet women. But i won't be going ever again because in the end it's not like I'll be getting girl nor am i enjoying the situation. I wish i was a normie but i never understood them. Maybe i have an undiagnosed mental issue JFL
@Zettacel also plays apex religiously
Who is zettacel?

Honeslty i feel like that's the only setting which i have the best chance to meet women. But i won't be going ever again because in the end it's not like I'll be getting girl nor am i enjoying the situation. I wish i was a normie but i never understood them. Maybe i have an undiagnosed mental issue JFL
Do you get attention/interest from girls? If so that makes things a lot easier because that's a lot more than me and many others (or some at least ha) get. If not and it affects you negatively then it is best to stay away.

But I wouldn't advise giving up until you've gave it a try first and gone out to clubs a good few times.

If it is truly a mental issue then you might consider Cognitive Behaviour Therapy.

Do you get attention/interest from girls? If so that makes things a lot easier because that's a lot more than me and many others (or some at least ha) get. If not and it affects you negatively then it is best to stay away.

But I wouldn't advise giving up until you've gave it a try first and gone out to clubs a good few times.

If it is truly a mental issue then you might consider Cognitive Behaviour Therapy.
no, i don't. really at all. never talked to a girl more than 1 minutes past the age of 12 JFL.

honestly, i feel like giving up because I don't enjoy partying nor do i care for the normie convo that goes there so i remain quiet with nothing to say all the time. i don't even dance and i don't enjoy the music and that's why i went outside to sit alone because legit just sitting outside released more dopamine than being inside.

i scheduled an appointment with the counselor but I honestly feel like it wouldn't help much. i'll tell him about my issues and lets say what's hell advise me with.

Why are you complaining about going clubbing?

so many 10/10s go clubbing.

Just don't go anymore, i Also felt waay out of place. Either You enjoy it or You don't. You can meet women by other means

these guys don't want to be friends with you because you don't want to go to clubs then they aren't real friends. Better no friends than fake friends.

Just don't go anymore, i Also felt waay out of place. Either You enjoy it or You don't. You can meet women by other means
What other means?

do try to fit in if you can. back when i was 16 i went on a trip with my 'friends'. i was fed up with their shit and went alone into some wilderness in the rain and just felt happy, detatched. its the first step toward something alright, now look at me friendless on some forum

do try to fit in if you can. back when i was 16 i went on a trip with my 'friends'. i was fed up with their shit and went alone into some wilderness in the rain and just felt happy, detatched. its the first step toward something alright, now look at me friendless on some forum

Ya in the rain in the forest is really nice. I go hiking solo, and can sit under a tree when its raining. I smoke too when there.

how though? I don't enjoy it nor am I outgoing and extroverted. it's either me being friendless or being surrounded by normies that would make me go insane.

Honeslty, this shit just isn't for me. It's my second time going clubbing with a friend and right now i left the club and sitting outside alone in the cold posting this. The only reason i am tagging along with him and his friends is because i am afraid they'll get bored of me and abandon me since he is the only friend i made in college so far. Honeslty, I'd rather be playing apex legends right now (the new update is fire ngl) or studying. I was never meant to be a normie since i have a personality of an 80 year old man JFL. It's over.
Just stop all that shit now. I know it's hard to do when you're young and in college, but trust me, it's going to worse if you go down that road.

Just stop all that shit now. I know it's hard to do when you're young and in college, but trust me, it's going to worse if you go down that road.
So what should i do then? Just hang out with him even though i get nothing out of it? I am not even making new friends i just go to the party and sit alone JFL.

Do some approaches fool
Approach who? I told you i don't have such personality nor do i have anything to talk about. You don't know how high inhib i am or how mute i become around people. It's not like i am afraid to talk to people i just really don't know what to say nor do normie convos intrest me at all.

Approach who? I told you i don't have such personality nor do i have anything to talk about. You don't know how high inhib i am or how mute i become around people. It's not like i am afraid to talk to people i just really don't know what to say nor do normie convos intrest me at all.
Watch some approach/pick up vids fool

So what should i do then? Just hang out with him even though i get nothing out of it? I am not even making new friends i just go to the party and sit alone JFL.
I already told you. Do not even hang out with him either. If this is what they do (chase foids at club) ... drop the whole thing. Drop them now !

The club is NO PLACE for anyone decent
to be. It's even worse than the bars, or house parties or any of it. Just stay away and stay sane. Trust me :feelsthink::feelsokman:

Last edited:
Welcome to the dancefloor!